Easy For Boys

Love in 1345 Miles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: THOUGHTS ARE IN ITALICS

 

Jaejoong POV

 

I stared at the device in my hold, mesmerized by the music it played. The female’s voice was as sweet as honey while the male was soft and loving. Don’t get me started on the music. Just don’t! I have listened to various compositions and have made music I consider as magic, but this, of this piece of genius is out of this world!

AR Rahman, it says in the cover that was displayed over the screen, making me eager to listen to more. I, not understanding a bit of what’s being sung, am understanding the emotion behind the melody, the love between the singers. As much thankful I am to my foreign fans when they tell me that I get them emotional whenever I sing, today was the day I felt it myself.

Junsu seriously should listen to this…..

My mind was strangely calm thanks to the music and I gathered my strength to call Yoochun. It rang for a minute or so and finally was answered.

Yoochun was beyond furious.

“Why bother to call now hyung?” He growled, “Did your girlfriend perhaps go to sleep?”

I swallowed my spit, my eyes falling over Amara’s phone. A part of me wondered if the music I was listening would calm my friend now...

“Answer me Kim Jaejoong!”

“Chun-ah...”

“Go to hell!”

Placing her phone back over the bedside drawer, “No can do bro” I threw my arm over my head, resting my forearm over my forehead. “I’m far from hell. I’m in heaven”

“You fu-”

I’ll spare you the profanities that were spat venomously at me. My ears nearly bled though, they were too raw, mainly cursing my hormones and my urge to get into a woman, which was when I had to stop him,

“I’m in love with her” I corrected

“Oh screw you hyung!” He spat “You are in the most viscous scandal now and dare to talk of love?! What about the love you have for your fans?! For JYJ? For us, your brothers?!! SCREW YOU!”

“I understand Chun”

“No you don’t! You. Just. Don’t!”

“Yah, are you telling me that I can’t-”

“We’ve just begun to find our place in the Industry and you HAD TO publicly waltz out of a church with a woman!”

“Yah, that doesn’t mean that-”

“The church was decorated for a wedding hyung! For a wedding!”

Explaining would do no good now so I held back my words. If I tell him that her chasers are closing in, that we had to escape into the church because they almost caught us, he would, God! I don’t know how he’d react to that!

“I’m not going to ask why on earth you were there, but just assure me that you didn’t didn’t do anything stupid there”

“No” I answered softly, feeling sorry for his health.

“Then come home in the next flight”

“Not until I see that she is safe”

“HYUNG WHAT THE HELL-”

“Fall in love and you’ll know what I feel” I cut him off rather sternly. “In case you are scared that I’d cross the limit, don’t worry. I wouldn’t - She wouldn’t let that happen”

But that didn’t satisfy Yoochun. He wasn’t at ease. “Hyung, this is serious”

“I can’t leave her here Yoochun. I just can’t” My decision was final.

“Don’t you dare try to bring her here hyung!” He warned, “I swear I’ll kill you myself!”

“She’ll be going to Japan”

“YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!” He groaned, “JAPAN?!”

I breathed in a deep breath understanding his concern. “That’s her hometown Chun”

“And soon to be her final resting place too..”

“Mind your words Park Yoochun!” I snapped, “She’s my life!”

“Oh you’ve gone nuts hyung….”

“That’s love bro” I shrugged my shoulder, “That’s life..” I breathed out, blissfully shutting my eyes to reply our kiss together. “She’s precious to me Chun-ah...” I confessed “She’s most precious to me”

A short silent moment passed and he spoke, “Does she know about you?” He asked

“Not fully” I reply

“Which means….”

Adjusting myself to a comfortable position over the pillow, I continued, “I told her about my gig with ELLE”

“How did she react?”

“She had the suspicion of me being a model Chun… She is a fashion designer after all...”

“Oh..”

“Yes”

“So…. She knows of your feelings?”

“Confessed to her some time ago”

“WHAT?!” He almost choked in his own voice, “YAH! ISN’T THIS TOO FAST?!”

“I waited 26 years for her...” I explained, “It’s actually too slow for me”

Yoochun gave up. He knew I was far from being convinced now. He knew that I would stop at nothing until she becomes mine. Even if it means that I get into trouble, I’ll make sure that she is safe and sound, and then bother about my situation. We decided to give a statement that she is my guide around the country, that we visited the church to witness a local wedding.

I wasn’t sure if people would buy it, but I was too tired to talk. Switching off my phone, and later hers, after a much needed wash, I welcomed sleep.

 

 

I woke up quite early, at around 7:30. The sun was already up and it brightened the room once I pushed the curtains aside. It was only then I remembered that this was Amara’s room, that I had both my and her room cards, and that she had no way of contacting me. With no hesitation, I wore my old clothes and pulled out her bag from the wardrobe. Thankfully, everything was neatly packed, saving me the trouble of shoving her clothes in or seeing something that will not help my sanity. Grabbing our two phones, along with our cards, I rushed downstairs.

Keeping in mind to be as quiet as I can, I gently opened the door and tiptoed towards the bed. One can call me a creep now but I just wanted to take a good look at her sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter