What a Date

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

“10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1 !” the bell rings right after my countdown.

“Woohoo ! Well ladies, let me go first okay ? I have an important thing to do now J Wish me luck ! Love you guys !” I jump out from my desk say good by to my bestfriend and run towards my date’s class.

I run as fast as I can, than check my hair on my phone camera than get inside chaeyoung class.

“Wow, it’s mina sunbaenim !”, “What is she doing here ?”, “She is really pretty today !”, 1-1A student are talking about me now as I walk inside their class.

“Ya kid !”, I spotted my chaengie and walk toward her. She is now talking to her bestfriends, jihyo, dahyun, and my sister tzuyu.

“Unnie ! Really ?” she smile at me, and look a little bit confuse that I walk inside her classroom. At first I don’t want our relationship go public, but now I don’t care anymore. HAHAHAHAHA

“Hi Jihyo ! Hi Dahyun ! Hi Tzuyu ! Now let me borrow your friend here for today ! Have a nice day you guys ! J” I grab chaeng’s hand and drag her out while saying goodbye to that trio. Chaeyoung walk along with me and waving her hand to her bestfriend saying goodbye.

 

“Unnie, you.. Is it okay ? Everybody knows now.” She worried about the action that I did.

“It’s okay. Just let’s have fun today okay !” I smile at her and we get in to my car.

“Hongdae please driver-nim” I decided to go to hongdae, there I can find my costume, and couple items, and a nice restaurant, and a nice strolling spot, and the most important thing, I know a café that sell a really delicious strawberry flavoured ice cream.

 

I can’t keep my head straight. Sometimes I look outside the window, sometime I look at my phone to check the time, sometime look at my chaeng. I can’t stand still, I’m too nervous right now to sit in the car with chaeyoung by my side.

On the othe side chaeyoung looks really calm. She keep looking outside the window, I guess she really enjoy the view.

“Mina unnie, please stay still, let the driver drive peacefully.” She smile at me, than put her hand on my hand to make stay still.

I nodded at her. But how can I stay still if you put your hand on mine. I pull away my hand from hers to calm myself. I pretend to take my phone and replying some message.

“We are here mina ssi .” driver-nim said. He turn the mechine off and open the door for me.

“No thank you ahjussi, I can open it my self. Thanks you for driving me here.” She open the door herself, before the driver can even hold the door car handle. Than she bow politely to my driver and grab my hand.

“Come on, let’s find the best costume for this Friday !” she drag me and we enter the mall.

We get into some shop to find the best costume for me. I bought some clothes, and she wilingly brought many shopping bag for me. We walk for like 1 hour and now I’m exhausted. But fortunately we already found the costume that I and ofcourse she like.

“I’m exhausted ! Now I have found the costume, it’s time for us to fill up our stomach a little bit. Come with me !” I drag her hand again. So not like the other couple, we like dragging each other hands.

“Sit here, wait for me okay ?” I left her to order that delicious strawberry flavoured ice cream.

She wait for me on the table. Sometime I look at her, and when our eyes met we hurriedly looking at other directions. It is just to akward.

“5 dollar for 1 portion of strawberry ice cream.” I handed the money to the cashier and she handed me the ice cream. “Thank you !” I said to her.

I only bought 1 portion, so we could eat it romanticly like couples usually do. Right ?

 

“Here ! Strawberry Flavoured Ice Cream !” I pat her shoulder, and I guess I surprise her.

I sat on the chair and put down the ice cream.

“Woah ! strawberry ! but unnie, u don’t want it ? Why you just buy 1 portion ?” she look confuse and I love that expression, so cute !

“No, I want it. I want to eat together with you. You now like on the movies. Hehehe” I smile because of my shyness.

“Aigoo this unnie, okay than, here… aaaahhhhh “ she take a spoon and fly it to my mouth.

I open my mouth shyly. This kid know how to do romantic date after all.

“Like it ? I am romantic huh ? this is actually really cringey tho. I regret it. Hahaha “ She tease me again, but I know she actually like it. This kid just too cute, make me fall for her more and more every day.

We continue eat the ice cream happily, than I remember the to do list. We must find a couple items.

“Ah, it is delicious, right ? You happy ? but I guess I want to do something else now chaeng.” I pat my stomach than ask her to walk out from this café.

“Yup everything strawberry flavoured is tasty ! What ? What do you want to do now unnie ?” she stand up and stretch a bit.

“I want to buy a couple items for us. Call ?” I waited her answer, she doesn’t like cringey things like that, but please say yes chaeng !

“What c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter