D-Day (2)

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-Day

From : chaeyoung
To : mina unnie

Hi mina unnie ! 
How are you ? I'm fine, but a little bit nervous actually.

So from today untill the next 2 days i won't be here at gyeonggi. Me and nayeon unnie have something to do.
After i came back to gyeonggi, i will tell anything to you. EVERYTHING. You can ask me anything.
And i hope we can fix everything and you can forgive me.

Wait for me mina ! I'll fix this, i promise :)
I'm sorry and i really really miss you a lot !
Love you mina ♥

Chaeyoung sent a text message to mina before getting on the airplane and gone for the mission.

 



Jungyeon POV

"MG can you hear me ?" That's chaeyoung talking in my ear.

"Yes yes. Nayeonnie you there ?" I ask the girl that i care the most.

No one anwer me, that's mean she still hate me after all.

"She wouldn't answer you if you call her like that remember ?" Chaeyoung talks again.

"Nayeon are you there ?" Now i call her like she want me to call her.

"Yes i am. Please focus to the mission MG" nayeon answer me and not even call my name.

"Geez.. why should i listen to this." Chaeyoung nag at us.

"Hey hey. 2 minutes." Nayeon remind us the time is coming.

Currently we already in our position that chaeyoung had planned before. Since it's 2 minutes left, i prepare that rare liquid and start aiming that two guards neck.

"Make sure you hit it right MG" chaeyoung talks again. That kid talk a lot today.

"Yes i know. You've said that a hundred times today geez kid." I nag at her now.

"I'm nervous okay." She is nervous. That cold hearted kid can be nervous ?

"Don't worry chaeyoungah, she hits tzuyu's neck perfectly before right ?" Nayeon words strike my heart like a blade and broke my heart to pieces.

No one answer her now, even that nervous kid.

"30 seconds. Ready !" Nayeon talks again.

Okay, you can do this jungyeon ! I encourage myself.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1... SHOOT!" Nayeon do the countdown and i shoot it.

Luckily i hit right on the neck of that 2 guards.

"Soo...?" That nervous kid ask me what just happen.

"Be ready, i already on the run to my next position. We attack in 10 second !" I answer her while running to my next position.

After 7 second sprinting as fast as i can i arrive at the spot and take a breath in 3 second.

"1...2...3... now !" Nayeon screaming in our ears.

We start the attack right away.

There's 2 guards with gun. I fight with my bare hands and a wreck as my shield. I swiftly avoiding all the bullets  that flying towards me.

As soon i reach the two guards i start fighting with them. I got punch multiple times but manage to win the fight.

"Nayeon ? You okay ?" I ask my nayeonnie condition.

She is not answering me.

I run towards her to see her condition. On the way i can see chaeyoung fighting with the guards.

"That kid figthing really good tho." I talk to myself as i see a small body fighting and almost win the fight.

I walk pass her as she can handle herself and continue to run to nayeon.

"Nayeon !" I scream her name as soon i arrive.

I can see nayeon is being held by two guards while fighting for herself.

I immidiately run and give a really hard punch to one of the guards.

The guards fell down and realease one of nayeon's hand.

"I handle him, you handle that one !" I told nayeon.

I punch and kick that ing guard really hard because he hurts my nayeon.

"One for holding my girlfriend hands" as i release a punch.

"And this for hurting my girlfiend" i punch my one last punch to the guards and knocked him out immidiately.

As i look at nayeon she also already beat the other guard.

"You okay ?" I ask her.

"Unnie ! You okay ?" I see chaeyoung already standing there and there's 4 unconsious guards laying around her.

"Bring that two on the west MG !" She told me to bring the other on the west side.
 




Chaeyoung POV

"Unnie you okay ?" I run towards my sister.

"Yes i'm okay." I feel really relief. I never saw my unnie bleading before. It is rare sight for me.

"MG ! let's get inside. You ready ? Unnie ready ?" I ask them if they ready.

They both nod their head, then MG kick the door and we get inside.

As soon as we open the door, there's hundreds of bullet flying towards us. Luckily MG give each one of us a peice of wreck to be our shield.

I run to the right corner and hide behind some containers with nayeon unnie, while MG to the left side.

"On count of three, MG and i will run to the guards and nayeon unnie safe MG's father !" I instructed this two unnies.

I can see nayeon unnie nodded her head beside me and MG signing an OK sign from across.

"1..2..3.. Go !" I do the countdown and start striking to the 2 guards.

Me and MG fight with all our energy that is still left. We punch, kick, dogding the guards after took their gun and throw it away. We don't want a fight with guns because we still need the guards to be alive.

I finish the fight first before MG. I feel really proud actually. After finishing the fight i tie all the guard that we've been take down, after a moment MG come and help.

"MG's father is safe !" I could hear nayeon unnie scream from MG's father direction.

"Bring him here unnie, we will finish tiying thiese guards soon." I told her to join us here.

As soon nayeon unnie and MG's father arrive, MG immidiately run and hug her father.

"Dad !" MG scream. I never see this side of MG before. 

"See that unnie ?" I poke nayeon unnie's arm.

"What ?" She play stupid.

"Jungyeon unnie has heart after all." I rolled my eyes at her.

"So what ?" She again playing stupid.

"This is jungyeon unnie, the one that we tied up before is not her." I explain what i meant.

She keep silent and not answering me.

"She is not an evil, she just a girl who love her dad and you the most." I tired at the hard to get nayeon unnie right now.

I actually really like jungyeon unnie, i adore and respect her a lot. I hope nayeon unnie can once again open her heart and except jungyeon unnie.

She didn't answer and look away from me.

"Well, we almost done our job, my dad's will finish it for us." MG suddenly said that.

"Yes please Mr. Yoo." I bow at Mr. Yoo and so nayeon unnie 

"No no. Call me ajhussi.  Don't have to be that formal. You guys help me, i'm the one who should thank you guys." He smile at us.

No way ! Her father is a really warm person. I really like this family. Nayeon unnie please open your heart again.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter