The Falls

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

Like a thunder strike through the whole cafetaria, the sound of the pot scattered tearing my ear. Still can't believe what just happen, just a second ago i was talking to my precious small bean.

I run towards chaeyoung to see her, and guess what i found, my small bean was lying there on tzuyu's lap with her back bleeding a lot. She is UNCONSCIOUS. I never see her in that condition before, and doesn't want to see it ever.

I grab chaeyoung's hand, and in the same time mina grabbing chaeyoung's hand too. For a moment i think that this girl really like my small bean.

My brain thinking hard, chaeyoung must want me to run and catch the culprit right now and not help her, but i worry about her like hell right now. 

But mina come like a silver lighting and my brain stop working. I took mina's hand, talk a little bit loud to mina.
"MINA SSI PLEASE TAKE CHAEYOUNG TO THE NURSERY ROOM. I NEED TO CATCH WHO DID THIS. THANK YOU AND PLEASE TAKE CARE OF HER."

I leave them there and run to the stairs, running without pause and arrive at third floor. From below i can see clearly that there's one spot that supposed to be fill with a pot on the third floor balcony, but now it's empty.

When i arrive, i run towards that empty spot. But i don't find anything nor anyone there. The place just clean like nothing was happen there. Than i run downstair to examine the pot. 

When i reached the stair, someone stop me and grab my hand . It's my handsome friend jungyeon.

"You running like crazy, you will hurt yourself. What's wrong ?" She ask me.

"Someone throw a flower pot from there and hit my sister badly, now she left unconscious, i need to get the culprit." I answer with little anger.


"What ? How can ? Calm down fo a second." She tap my head and try to calm me down, nut that just impossible when my bean is hurt like that. Than she continue her word 

"Now what can i help you ? Anything i can do for you?" Jungyeon looks worry btw. That is so cool of her. WAIT NAYEON NOT THE TIME TO ADMIRE HER. YOUR BEAN NEED YOU NOW.

"Well please tell the teacher i will be late for class. I need to go now. Thank you btw." I answer and then run leave jungyeon there standing confusely.

It is nice of her for offering me help, but now i need to examine the pot, i don't want her to help me, because i don't want anyone know that i'm an agent. 

I sprinting again than arive at the crime scene.

I use my special glasses, it is actually a gadget that can scanning fingerprint. I start scanning the pot. Who knows, maybe i can found the fingerprint of the culprit.

WHAT ? NO FINGERPRINT ? 
The culprit must be really smart, she must wear gloves or something to cover her fingerprint when she does this crime.

And I just remember that the culprit was actually aiming for tzuyu, than the culprit must be the evil spy who wants tzuyu to suffer. That spy must be a trained and professional one.

At least i gather information about the culprit.


- The spy is professional - 
I sent the message to my parents.


Mina POV

I can't cry now, everyone will know that i fall for chaeyoung. It is to soon for everyone to know, so i held back my tears really hard untill i arrive and laid chaeyoung on the bed. 

The nurse take care chaeyoung, and i just can stay a little bit far away from the bed looking at the nurse who take care of my chaeyougie. Now i can't hold back my tears anymore. Seeing my chaeyoungie hurt like that, broke my heart to pieces. 

10 minutes later the nurse walk away and i sit beside the bed. Tzuyu was there too, she still in shock.

Than i hear the door being open and nayeon unnie, that great sunbae, comes in.

"Hey, thank you Mina, now you can leave her to me, i'll take care of her now, go to your class, i'm sorry to make you late for your class..." she talk with a calm voice, i don't understand how can she handle this situation really good, than she continue "... and you to tzuyu, go back to your class. See you guys later :)", she even put a smile on her smile. 

I wonder what is her heart made of, i guess i need one of those.
Than me and that girl whom chaeyoung saved walk away from the bed.

"Aahh !" Before we reach the door, tzuyu scream a little and hold her leg that has a scratch on it. It isn't big but i can see wound and a little bit of blood.

"What happen ? Are you okay ?", i ask her.
"It is just a scratch. I'm fine. And don't tell mom about this okay ?" She answer me while putting her finger on my lips.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter