Let's Go to The Beach !

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You guys ready ?" Jihyo as the leader here asking them.

"Yes we are !" Said dahyun who is currently sitting on momo's lap.

"We more then ready unnie !" That is tzuyu who is wrapping her arm around her girlfriends shoulder.

Michaeng nod their head marking that they're also ready.

"But, where is our captain unnie ?" Mina asking nayeon.

"She is talking with our bus driver, she'll be here soon." Said the oldest. Then all of the nod our head and back talking to each other.

"I can't believe you really taking me to a beach." Said mina while clinging on to chaeyoung's neck.

"Of course i do. Everything for my princess." Chaeyoung smile while hugging mina's waist. 

They look at each other and smile eyes to eyes. Mina who can't contain her happiness anymore lean her face closer to the younger. She pout her lips as she want to kiss chaeyoung while closing her eyes.

Chaeyoung move away from her and giggle. Mina who relizing that her lips won't touch chaeyoung's lips anytime soon, then open her eyes.

"Why you move back ?" She pout at chaeyoung.

"Not now princess. Look at your back." Chaeyoung giggle at her.

"Woahhh ! Captain !" Mina shocked after seeing jungyeon already standing there behind her.

"The bus is ready ! Come one ! Finish that later." Jungyeon knock mina's head and wink at chaeyoung.

"Ouch.. okay captain" mina nod her head.

"Dear dear.. is it hurt ?" As chaeyoung pat her girlfriends head.

"No ! Hmmpphh.." mina pout and leaving chaeyoung's behind, then walk towards sana.

"Let's go sanaa !" Mina link her arm around sana and leaving tzuyu alone now.

"Who's the unnie huh ?" Chaeyoung offer her fist to tzuyu.

"Sadly it is them." Tzuyu bumped her fist to chaeyoung's then walk together while laughing at their girlfriends.

 



On the way to beach, they are all fell asleep except for the satzu couple.

"You not sleepy honey ?" Tzuyu asking her girlfriend while playing with her hair.

"No. I'm too happy to sleep. I’m really glad to be here with you and be with them right now." Sana smile as she lean her head on tzuyu's shoulder.

"Me too." Said tzuyu. Now she put her hand on sana's and cares it gently.

"Thank you tzuyu." Sana said that suddenly.

"For what honey ?" Tzuyu ask her in confuseness.

"For accepting my heart." Sana answer her shyly.

"No, i'm the who should be thankful." Tzuyu deny her girlfriend.

"Eh ?" Sana is the one who left confuse now.

"Thank you for loving me no matter what and whoever i am. I'm more than lucky to have someone like you loving me with all her heart." Tzuyu said that, then cup her girlfriend face.

"Look at me." Tzuyu said that seriously to sana.

Sana look up with a blushing face.

"Thank you for loving me, and i will always love you no matter what sana." Tzuyu said.

Sana can't say any words right now. She is shock at tzuyu's action right now.

"Sana unnie. No i mean Minatozaki Sana." Tzuyu smile and call sana's name.

"Will you be my girlfriend ?" 

Without thinking much, sana suddenly pull tzuyu's shirt and lean her lips to tzuyu's. They kiss while smiling at each other. Sana drop some tears of happiness.

Sana tilt her head to fill more of tzuyu. Tzuyu wrap her hand around sana's waist and cares her back softly.

Then sana pulled away from tzuyu and smile at her.

"I took that as a yes." Tzuyu smile at sana. Sana didn't answer and immersed by her girlfriend's beauty.

"Now we should get some sleep. We need a lot of energy to play at the beach." Sana smirk at tzuyu.

"Yes of course." Tzuyu smile and took a pillow out of her bag.

She give the pillow to sana so she can sleep comfortably.

"No, i don't need that. You're shoulder is enough for me." Sana smile than lean her her head to tzuyu's shoulder.

"Now sleep yoda !" Sana giggle at the shocked yoda beside her. Then she close her eyes to get some rest.

 

 

 

All of them were sleeping in peace and then suddenly a roar was heard all over the bus.

"We're here kids ! Come hurry up open your eyes an grab all your belonging. Beach we are coming !!!!!!" Jihyo screaming excitedly to wake up everyone.

All of them immidiately open their eyes and cheering along with their leader.

The J-Trinity, jihyo, and nayeon grabs all the food and tools for bbq with them, while chaeyoung tzuyu dahyun and their captain bring along all of their suitcases.

"Woah the villa is really big and beautiful !" Sana screaming.

"Your girlfriend has a great taste mina." Momo poke mina's arm with her elbow since their hands are full of things.

Mina smile to momo and took a glance of chaeyoung who is look very small right now carrying all the suitcases.

The cooking girls immidiately go inside and took over the kitchen. They're now start preparing for the lunch. Today's lunch will be seafood bbq and ice cream with many flavour for the dessert.

"And don't forget to put the cola in the fridge !" Momo yell while kissing the cola bottle.

Meanwhile the cooking girls preparing for the lunch, the strong girls is working to bring all the suitcases upstairs. All of their room is located on the second floor.

"The first room over there will be nayeon's and yours captain." Chaeyoung said while pointing the room with a blue painted door. Captain entering the room and start arranging her suitcase.

"Now this one on the left with a pink painted door is yours tzuyu, while on the right side is yours dahyun." Chaeyoung let her friends get in to the room while she goes to the next room besides tzuyu's.

"Well this is jihyo's room." She put jihyo's suitcase on the floor.

"Now this, this ours !" Chaeyoung smile looking at the room.

"Chaeyounggggg !!!!" Jungyeon screaming out of nowhere.

"What what ? What's wrong captain ?" Chaeyoung was shocked after seeing her captain screaming in front of her room.

"Your room has a big window which can see the beautiful sea side view ! While mine is not." Jungyeon pouted.

"Well.. i rent this villa so i choose my own bedroom captain." Chaeyoung stick tounge out and run downstair try to safe her life from the angry captain.

"Minaaaaaa... help meeee..." chaeyoung scream and run towards the kitchen.

"Unniee !! Help your small bean from that monster !!" Now chaeyoung trying to get some help from her bunnie unnie.

"What's wrong chaeng ?!" Nayeon scream panickly and chaeyoung hide behind her.

"That captain is going to kill me." Chaeyoung still hiding behind her unnie.

Nayeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter