Double Date (Part 2)

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

"Ggggwrrrlllll....." my stomach start growling again. Well, i am hungry but i'm too lazy to wake up right now. Rolling on the bed and doing nothing is the best to fill up your holiday. Feeling the warm sunshine, and fresh air from the window.

But I can’t stay like this all day long, so decided to see what time is it now. I took my phone to see the time. 10.15 am already ? No wonder i'm starving right now.

I stretch my body and throw away my blanket. I stand up and tied up messy hair. Then I make up the bed and walk to the bathroom and take a shower. I prefer cold water right now, I need to wake myself up on this lazy day.

After a refreshing shower now i'm ready to eat chaeyoung's handmade sandwhich. I walk towards the door, but when i want to open the door, i saw a post-it note stick on the door.

"Unnie, if you have nothing to do today, can you do me a favour ? I need you to go to jihyo's house and bring that satelite (on my desk)  with you. Stay as close as you can to her house. That satelite allows you to hack jihyo's phone from some distance. The further instruction is written on a paper behind this notes. I'm forget to ask you yesterday. Will you do it for me ? -unnie's small bean'" ah it’s from my small been. She ask for my help.

 

I look at her desk and found out the satelite. And then I took tha insruction paper behind the notes.

Let's see, did i have something to do today ?

Nope, nothing. 


Wellll…. Actually i have, jungyeon ask me to have lunch together after the first session of her training today, but, i reject it.

I lied to her, i tell her that my mom ask me to watched drama together.

It just…. I'm just not ready yet to face her.

 

So i'm free today. I completely have nothing to do.

 

“Small bean today is your lucky day !” I talk to myself.

I change my clothes to a proper one, and grab the satelite and ofcourse my bag. I run downstairs and took the car key. But suddenly i hear something, a strange sound coming out of nowhere.

"Gggggrrrrrwwwwlll..." oh right, i'm hungry. 

I put down the satelite, and took the sandwhich out of the microwave. I'm going to eat it on the way to jihyo’s house.

"Okay, jihyo's house, i'm coming !" I start the engine and go to jihyo's house.

And yes, me and chaeyoung can drive a car, but we hide it from everyone. Our driving skill is just for some emergency situation, like yesterday and right now.

On the way I manage to text my small bean. I need to inform her, that her unnie is going to jihyo’s house so she don’t have to be worry.
 



From : nayeon unnie
To : chaeyoung

Small bean ! Today is really your lucky day. I have nothing to do today, so now i'm on the way to jihyo's house now.

And have fun you guys ! :)

Ps : thanks for the sandwhich !
 

 



Finally i arrive at jihyo's house. I park my car in front of it, and then i wear my mask and black cap, in case jihyo get out of her house and see me. 

I open the satelite, and it start searching for wifi connection.

“This satelite using wifi connection to hack someone's phone.” I read the instruction paper.

"Let's see... " there's a bunch of wifi connection around me right now. 

"1. Leggo'sSquad
2. Found-It-miracle
3. LovelinussTeam
4. MooMooMoo
5. ThomasEyeball " 
Ah found it ! It must be the thomaseyeball wifi connection.

I click on it, and luckily there's only 1 phone connected to the wifi. It must be jihyo’s, then i start the hacking.

I lay my seat back and put my earphone after click the OK button. Then i play some videos about cute babbies. It always release my stress.

I look at the satellite to see the hacking progression, "11%..." well, it's going to be a long time. I’m fixing back my eyes to the video and enjoy the time.
 


Kakao!
When i was enjoying this peaceful time, there's a kakao notification coming.

It's from jungyeon. I thought it was from chaeyoung, but she is on a date right now, she wouln’t even care about her phone.

 

One side of me wanting to open it, but there's also a side of me that not ready yet to open the message.

Should i open it or should i not ? Ottokae ?

Then i saw some boys playing basketball across the street. One of them is ready to do a free throw.

 

“If that boy succeed to make the ball in i will open the message, but if not i'll leave the message.” I talk to myself. I can’t believe that I’m making a bet with myself right now.

The boy shoot the ball, and….."Nice throw !" Said that boy's friend.

, he succeed the free throw. “Good for him, but I don’t if this good or bad for me.” I again talking to myself,  since my small leave me again today. “Okay i'll open it.” I determined



From : jungyeon
To : nayeon

Hi my favourite bunnie ! ♥
I miss you already you know ! 
Have fun watching the drama ?? Kekekekeke

It's break time now, today's training is really tiring tho. I'm just finish my lunch, and still got plenty of time to start the second session of today's training. Wish I can spend this time with you. L

Have you eat your lunch, babe ?


I reply her message directly.

 


From : nayeon
To : jungyeon.

Nope, i don't like drama remember ? Kekeke
Fighting ! My captain will always can do it !

Yes i have eat my lunch. Hehehe

 


I didn't ask her anything, we usually ask something on our message so the chat will never run out of topic. But today is different, I don’t want our chat to continue.

"Huft, what's happening with my heart ?" I actually feel a little bit relax to find out that jungyeon is not the bad guy yesterday, but some parts of my heart still hate her after all bad things she has done to chaeyoung and her friends.

Even tho she is not the "real" bad guy, but she hurts my small bean, and i hate that.

I tap my heart to calm myself and put on my earphone again.

Before that i take a look at the hacking process, "33%...".

 

“The hell ! why is that took so long ?” my heart is full of rage after opening jungyeon’s message.

Well, let's watch another baby video, and make myself calm again.


 


Chaeyoung POV

I smile as soon as i read nayeon unnie's message. She really is the best unnie ever, like this pretty girl beside me always say.

Right now we are having lunch at an italian restaurant. We already ordered some food. We order a large cheese pizza, and 2 sundaes. We ate the pizza together since the pizza is very big. The pizza is very big that can fill up our stomach. Besides, we are going to eat sundae to after this.

After eating the pizza, we happily eat the sundae as the dessert. Tzuyu and sana order a sundae with vanilla ice cream, sana unnie’s favourite, and greentea ice cream for me and mina unnie.

Tzuyu feed some ice cream for sana, and mina unnie poke my arm. She look at me after that, and i know what she wants.

Then i took a spoon of ice cream and fly it towards mina unnie's mouth.

 

"Aaaaaa...." mina unnie smile and open .

 

But before the ice cream landed on , i change the direction and put it on mouth instead.

Everyone laugh except mina unnie. I'm ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter