Bold Move

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung remember clearly the smell of the J-Trinity. The unique scent that sometime make her want to smell it again. She look up to check if she is right. And yes, she found J-Trinity standing in front of her. The pink princess on the right, the dancer on the left, and the prettiest in the middle. She forget about tzuyu for a moment when she saw mina sunbae's smile. Just a moment she thought, there's nothing going to happen with tzuyu right ?

"Hi !", mina smile real bright just to greet chaeyoung. She found herself blushed when she saw the small girl eyes.
"Oh hi mina sunbae. Am sitting on your table again this time ?", with that cute confuse face chaeyoung ask mina.
"No no ! you can sit here. That's our table ! Hahaha the pink one.", mina giggle while pointing that pink table not far from there.

"Okay than.", chaeyoung give back her sight to tzuyu and her finger continue jumping around on the guitar strings.
"You play guitar huh ?", mina still want to have a conversation with chaeyoung, but not sana and momo, they want to talk about the drama they watched yesterday. 

So momo and sana walk to the pink table and leave mina there. Sana wink and smile to mina, she know her best friend is trying to firlt with her new small crush.

"So, every friday, everyone can show their talent on that stage. Would you like to try someday ?", mina talk while starring the stage in the middle of the cafetaria. 
"I've perform like a hundred times there.", still smiling remembering the fun performing on stage. J-Trinity gain their popuarity on that stage. It always been a fun experience for mina to be on that stage.


"So is that why you guys are popular here sunbae ?", she answer mina, because she know it is rude to ignore her sunbae. 

"I guess so. Hahahaha you make me sound arrogant you know." Mina giggle while pinch the small girl on her cheek.

"Ah, not my cheek." She pouted.

Suddenly someone pinch her cheeck again.
"It's okay just pinch it, who can resist the cuteness of her cheek huh ?", nayeon teased chaeyoung.

"Ah unnie ! Why ?", chaeyoung smile. 


Mina POV

What she smile at her unnie but not me ? Hmm.. i guess is going to be a hardwork to make her smile

"Ah sunbae, annyeonghaseyo :)". I greet nayeon with my finest smile. Well i'm greeting my crush's sister. WAIT WHAT ? CRUSH ? MINA WAKE UP. 

"Can i sit here for a moment ? It is a bit tiring to talk about drama with sana and momo." I asked.

"But..." chaeyoung open .
"YES ! You can ! Have a seat :)", sunbae cut chaeyoung's words with a great smile.

I confused, why this sunbae greet me that way. Ah, maybe because i'm the J-Trinity. MINA YOU BEING ARROGANT AGAIN.

"Thank you sunbae :)". I feel really happy. I sat in front of the sisters.

I break the silent and start another conversation.

"So chaeyoung i'm thinking about performing there again, but it is a little bit boring if i perform with the J-Trinity ag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter