I am Sorry

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP !
I wander my hand around the table beside my bed looking for my phone.  When i was going top grab my phone to turn off my alarm i feel my hand touch something weird.

I open my eyes slowly to see what is that. Turns out it is an envelope. A green envelope is laying there beside my phone.

I open the envelope and i found a letter and a greentea candy inside it.

 


"MORNING MY PRINCESS ! ♥ 
Did you miss me ? :) i miss you more than ever !

Did you see that ? Yes that green balloon over there :) get that balloon and read another instruction that sticked to the balloon.

Ps : eat this green candy to cheer you up. :) "
 



I read that letter while smilling widely now. I never receive a letter as soon i open my eyes. I even get my favourite green tea candy.

But wait.... My Princess ? 
Who is my prince ? I play stupid with myself. Is it really her ? She ready to tell me everything ?

I eat the candy before getting down from my bed. I walk towards the balloon and read another instruction.
 



"Nice ! You've reach the second level ! Good job my princess ! ♥

Now pop this balloon with that pencil, after that answer the question on the paper next to this balloon. :) "

 


I found a pencil tied up to the balloon and pop the ballon and found a piece paper inside it.
 



"Did the popping balloon sound wake you up princess ? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ

Here is the question.

- What is the first food that pop in your mind right now ? -

__________________________________________

After answering that put this paper and also the pencil in your pocket, and walk outside this room. You'll find another balloon. :) "

 


Hmmm.. the first food that popped up in my mind right now ? 
"Sandwhich with a lot of extra ketchup !"

I fold the paper and then walk outside my bedroom.

I found another green balloon, and there's another paper stick to it.

 


"Well done queen of game ! You've reach level 3 ! 

Now pop this ballon again and you'll find another paper ! :)"
 



I pop the balloon and again find another paper.
 



"Please get used to this popping sound okay ? There's a lot more balloon waiting to be popped. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Here's the second question :

- Where do you want to go ? (Except Hongdae pleaseeeee) -

__________________________________________

After answering that, walk downstairs, and pop every balloon on the stairs ! :D "
 



I giggle at the word "(Except Hongdae pleaseeeee)" !

Okay.. let me think... where do i want to go ?

Hhmmm... since it's holiday tomorrow, beach would be great.

"Beach ! Any beach would be great !" I wrote that on the paper.

Then i look at the stairs and found many balloons there. I walk slowly while popping up all the balloon. I found a piece of paper inside each of the balloon. I collect everything and put it on my pocket.

Finally i arrive at the last stair. There's another instruction stick on it.

 


"Great ! You are now on level 4 ! Are you having fun my princess ? :)

Now, you've collect every piece of paper on the way downstair right ? The pieces are actually piece of puzzle. Now complete the puzzle and find another instruction.”

 



I sit down and start completing the puzzle. After i finisih it i found a drawing of my face ! This game is getting more and more interesting !

Then i relize theres a sentences under my face. "Turn this paper around !" 

I turn the paper and found another instruction.
 



"That is the drawing of the prettiest girl i ever knew in this world ! You like it ? :)

Now walk to the front door while popping all the balloon on the way. But before popping up the ballon read everywords written on it. !

Ps : please drink this green tea latte to give you some energy continue popping up the balloon. :) "

 


I found a glass of greentea milk on a table beside the next balloon i will pop. I drink the latte. I know this green tea latte, it taste really sweet but not to sweet, perfect combine of green tea and milk. I always love this green tea latte. I smile after finish the green tea latte and ready to pop all the balloons.
 


Before i pop the balloon i read all things that is written on it like it said on the instruction.
 



"1. Hello My Princess ! ♥"

"2. I miss you so much ! I think about you everytime and everywhere since the first time we met."

"3. At first i thought you just a reguler, annoying, and arrogant populer girl that i will never be friend with, but everythings wrong. I was really wrong !"

"4. On the contrary, you are the girl who open my eyes to see many beautiful things. You are the girl who change my prespective about how cold and not fair this world is."

"5. You are the girl who make me learn to see the world from the brighter side. You shine my world with your smile and care. You are the girl who made me relize that love is something real !"

"6. You are the girl who makes me feel love. You are the girl who teach me how to love. You are the girl who i relize i can't live without."

"7. We're fall in love, everything was okay untill one day i did something stupid. I dissapointed you, i lie to you, i hurt your heart and break it to pieces."

"8. I was so stupid and helpless ! You gave me another chances but i keep failing it untill you reach your limit."

"9. I'm sorry mina. I'm sorry i can't be the girl who make you happy, i can't be the girl who wipes your tears, but in the other side i'm the one who make your tears falling."

"10. I know sorry is not enough, but i can't help it. I'm really really really sorry my princess."



My tears start falling after read all this letter. I feel my heart is in pain right now. I open the front door and found the last balloon. It bigger then the other ballon, and i can see it has a long letter writes on it.
 



"11. My princess....


Will you forgive me ? And once again be my girl ?
Will you forgive me and smile to me again ?
Will you forgive me and light my world once again ?
Will you forgive me and give another chance for me to protect and you loving you with all my heart ?

I promise i will never lie to you again !
I promise i will never leave you again !
I promise i will try my hardest to protect you and keep you safe !

I miss you ! I miss your smile, i miss your touch, i miss your kisses, i miss your nags, i miss everything about you !

So will you forgive me mina ? "
 



I can't hold back my tears anymore. I cry and closing my mouth with my hands. She broke my heart, but i don't relize it, that i broke her heart more. I'm sorry my love.


"Mina... i'm sorry." Suddenly i hear a soft whisper in my ears and feel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter