The Truth

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun POV

I was wating patiently for my name to be called. Some of the contestant show a great performance, and some not. But I still have my confidence that I will be the best and will be momo unnie’s partner.

I can’t keep calm and walking around the waiting room, while remembering the dance step. Suddenly I stop my step when I hear my name being called.

“KIM DA HYUN ? Please enter the room J” sana unnie calls me.

“Ya fighting ! Do well and be her partner already !” jihyo said while cheering me.

Chaeyoung and Tzuyu hug me before I enter the room. These guys really supporting me, glad to have them.

I walk into the room and standing in front of the judges. I start with a bow.

“Annyeonghaseyo ! My name is KIM DA HYUN ! Hope sunbaes can enjoy my performance.” After I finish my word I bow politely again to the J-Trinity who are the judges.

I was dancing to song called The Hills by The weeknd. The song gave a y vibe  and have a really catchy beat. I dance passionately and give all my full power. When I’m dancing I didn’t dare to even take a glance on momo unnie. I’m afraid I will lose my concentration and ruin my routine.

“Wooahh !”, “That’s cool !”, “Indeed she Is a dancing machine !”, “She will be momo sunbaenim partner, like defenitly !” I heard the other member clapping and praising me after my dance. I’m so happy but still not dare to look at momo unnie. I hope she pick me !

“Amazing ! Your y wave combine with powerfull hip-hop move, was perfect !” mina unnie said that while smiling at me.

“It gave me chills you know ! Nice work kid !” sana unnie praise me too. Now the boss turn to talk.

“Great job dahyun ! As the president of the dance club I’m satisfied with that. Nice work !” that’s all ? and for the record she said “AS THE PRESIDENT OF THE DANCE CLUB”. I need more than nice work, I work my of for this and she just saw me as a dance club member ?

I’m a little bit disappointed but i want it to think positively, maybe it is just not the right time and place for more than a president of the dance club.

 

“So this kid over here just rock the audition huh ? Everyone is talking about you know, many student even uploading the video of you dancing on youtube. Congratulation !” jihyo hug me and cheer on me, she always being so hyperactive.

“So when the result will be announce ? I can’t wait to eat ice cream for free, right dahyun ssi ?” chaeyoung still remember my promise huh ? I smile and nod my head.

So I promise to jihyo chaeyoung and tzuyu that if I succeed being momo unnie’s dance partner, I will treat them ice cream. And for the first time I was so excited to treat someone an ice cream.

“Tomorrow, let’s pray for me okay you all !” I hold their hand and begging them to pray for me.

“Look how cute is our dahyunie falling in love !” tzuyu pinch my cheek, I guess she just can’t handle my cuteness right now, then suddenly my favourite voice coming out of nowhere.

“Great job dahyunie !” she hug me from the back, and that shock me. Is that momo unnie ?

And yes ! it is momo unnie. What the hell just happen, she hug me ?

“The dance club so honoured to have you ! I just want to tell you that you pass the audition, I just can’t wait for tomorrow to say that to you. And for the record you will be my partner, so please practice harder, you need to catch up with me !” she congratulate me all of the sudden.

So that cold momo unnie before just happen inside that room huh ?

She really keeping her profesionality when I comes to dancing. I respect that, but we like her silly side more than that, like she forget to brought her wallet just now.

 

 

Momo POV

Well you stupid momo ! How can you forget to bring your wallet when you are going to play with your friends ?

So today after the dance audition, J-Trinity, The Trio + Chaeyoung decided to play around hongdae, Mina’s favourite place.

Mina ask us to watch movie together and after that we are going to eat that delicious ice cream.

“Okay now ! Let’s go ! I can’t wait to see the movie !” I saw mina grab chaeyoung hand and drag like they always do and walk to her car. We are going on mina’s car today, she has the biggest car among us, so we walk behind that two lovebirds towards mina’s car.

But what makes me shock is that sana suddenly get tzuyu’s hand and walk with her hand in hand, left me alone with dahyun. Well jihyo is texting with her crush right now so let’s say that she is with somebody to.

The moment when me and dahyun was left alone together is really akward.
“So dahyunie, come one ! We can’t be late for the movie.” So I try to break the ice and grab dahyun hand, but not dragging her like that official couple. We often call them the dragging couple. kekekeke

Well mina manage to be the first one who have a girlfriend among the J-Trinity, and that’s why she is going to treat us ice cream today.

Dahyun didn’t pull away her hand, so we walk to the car hand in hand, but just a friend I guess.
Actually my heart is beating so fast right now, but I can’t show my blushing side to dahyun, maybe she didn’t feel the same way like me ?

We arrive at hongdae in 20 minutes only. We run hurriedly to the cinema right after we arrive. The movie will start in 10  minutes, so walking is not an option.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter