Math Date and Mysterious Ms. Yoo

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now, let's continue to numer 3. Here, you just need to find the X unnie, it is a little bit complicated but when you found the pattern you can easly get the Y, than you use the Y to find the X on the equation. Like this. Understand ?" Chaeyoung explain it to mina. 

Even though chaeyoung is mina's junior, but she already understand mina's math problem. No need to be questioned that this little agent is really smart.

"Wait. Let me think.” Mina’s brain is wirking really hard right now.

 

“We have to find the pattern right ? How can you find it ? Can you start over from how to find the pattern ?" Mina still can't understand what just chaeyoung explain.

 

Without complaining chaeyoung start explain it again to her girlfriend who really struggeling with math, her eternal enemy.

"Okay, let's start again. Here, i'll talk while you writing down what i'm talking okay unnie ?" Chaeyoung repeat it again patiently to mina.

"I'm sorry chaeyoungah, it just my brain can't swallow math easily." Mina felt uneasy with it. Well chaeyoung always patiently teach mina but mina's brain always catching slowly.

"It's okay, it is my job as your girlfriend to make sure you can pass the test tomorrow.” She put herhand on her chest.

 

“So ready to start again ?" Chaeyoung smile and pet her girlfriends head and ready to start again.

"Okay, thank you baby." She stole a kiss on chaeyoung lips before she start writing.

Chaeyoung blushing out of shock, her brain stop working for a second.

"SNAP" mina snap her finger in front of chaeyoung's face.

"Ya kid ! You need to get used to it. Okay ? Now come on, let's start again, before our chickens arrive." Mina laughing at her girlfriend. She finds her really cute blanking like that.

"Unnie, you shock me.” How can I get used to it if you keep kissing out of the blue.

 

Mina hit flick her finger to chaeyoung’s forhead, and make her forhead red. Then she gives chaeyoung a scary glare, and that scare chaeyoung.

 

“Okay.. okay.. Stop looking at me like that. let's start." Chaeyoung pout and then fixing her gaze to the math book, she can't look at her unnie's eyes right now, it is too scary to see, and it is too akward since they're just alone at home.

"Here, you see the number over there ? It says 2 cm, than the next one is 8 cm, than the third is Y, than the fourth is 128 cm.” she waiting her unnie to write down what she just say. But her unnie didn’t write I, mina is to confuse to write anything right now.

 

“Write it on your book unnie." She told her unnie to write the question.

 

“Oh, yes, I’m sorry, there’s too many numbers, I get confused.” Mina asking for an apology.

Chaeyoung giggle after hearing what just mina say. Mina start writing right away, she won’t make her little professor wating any longer.

 

"I can tell the Y is 32. Can you tell me how i figure it out ?" She ask her unnie, but her unnie just can't understand her language.

 

Mina is actually thinking, but her face looks like she is blanking.

"Unnie ? Are you there ?" She ask her unnie again, than mina smirk.

"Ah !     2 x 4 = 8, 8 x 4 = 32, 32 x 4 = 128.    Am i right ?" She write down what's in her mind and ask the younger to check if the anwer is right.

"YES ! YES UNNIE ! That's right. See, you can do it. But it hasn't finish." Chaeyoung smile proudly but immediately change her face into a serious one.

"Ah right,we still need to find the X, well you said that to find the X we need to put the Y into the equa..." before mina finish word suddenly someone screaming from the front door direction.

 

 


Nayeon POV

"Chicken is here girls !" I lift up a plastick bag full of chicken and calling the math couple with a smile.

"Stop studying and just enjoy the chicken. Come one you guys must be hungry." I look at them while jungyeon walk behind me.

"Okay but wait a minute unnie just one mo.." chaeyoung try to stop me disturbing the lesson, but before she finish her word, all the book was already cleared away from the table.

"I can't think if i'm hungry. And it is not polite to make your unnie waits. Right unnie ?" Mina smirk and wink her eyes to me.

"Yup. You are correct mina ssi. You are very clever." I wink her back.

Jungyeon just smiling at us and she grab her little soldier hands and help her to get up.

"Chaeyoung, here the porridge you ask me. When tzuyu wakes up, you put this on the microwave for 2 minutes and serve it while it is still warm." Jungyeon unnie handed the porridge to chaeyoung.

 

Chaeyoung took the porridge and asking her captain for a fist bump.

I think, chaeyoung and jungyeon is comfortable with each other. Not like my other exes, chaeyoung always pulling herself away when my exes try to get close to her. 

We eat dinner together at mina's mansion. Well i prefer mansion than house, it is to big to be called a house. We were chatting while eating, chaeyoung ask a lot of things to jungyeon, they talk a lot. They look like a real sisters as the time passing by.

 

Me and mina talk about girls thing, me and mina actually have a lot of things in common,  like how  think about how cute is chaeyoung when she get confuse, how handsome is our captain jungyeon, and many things else.

 

We finally finish our dinner. Before going home, me and chaeyoung decided to clean up and wash the dishes, but then mina stop us.

"No, you don't have to clean this up. My maids will do it for us. Just leave it there." Then mina walk us to the front door. 

"Well, thank you mina ! I'll come here again someday, what a nice house of yours." I poke mina's arm and smile.

"Right jungyeonnie ? We will come here again right ?" I poke my jungyeon now.

"Huh ? What ? Here ? Ohh.. of course." She was shock after my words. She smile, but her smile looks really weird. What's wrong with her ?

"Well, we're going home now. Please take care of my sister mina, and wish you all the best for your math test tomorrow. Bye ! :)" i say goodbye and get on jungyeonnie's bike.

Jungyeon was quiet on the way to my house, maybe she is just tired.

We arrive at my house, i kiss jungyeon's li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter