The Nine of Us

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Mina POV

A bouquet of red roses with 9 candles circling arounds it,  and another green envelope in front of it. I found all of that lying on the kitchen floor.

"This kid is really full of surprises" i smile while blushing real hard.

I walk towards it, i took the roses and the envelope. Before I open the envelope i smell the roses first, i could smell a very beautiful scent that i can smell all day long if i want to.

After i smell enough the roses i finally open the envelope.

 


"See you again Princess ! ♥

Now let's continue the game, but i promise it will be hotter than ever !

You see the candles right ? Blew all the candles and you will find something amazing ! "

 


"Eh ? Blew the candles ? Hmm... okay" i tilt my head and then get on my knee and start blowing  the candles one by one.

After the last candle goes off i can see words written on the wall. Turns out it was painted with a glowing in the dark paint, so when the candle's lights goes off the words are glowing.

"Indeed, my gir is an artist !" I said that in my mind.

 


"Surprised ? ㅋ ㅋ ㅋ 
Open this curtain princess ! ♥ "
 



I found a curtain under the words, and when i open it i found a drawing of my face, and it is ofcourse glowing in the dark.

My tears start running down because the drawing is too beautiful to be real. That kid never fail to make me overjoy !

Beside that the drawing i found a polaroid camera and there's a post it note stick to it.
 



"Take a selfie with the drawing, too appriciate my masterpiece !"

 


I giggle after reading the note. After that i took the polaroid and take a selfie with the drawing.

After a moment the result comes out and i found a letter behind the photo.


"Look at your 6 ! And follow the path !"


I turn around and i found there's a lot of  glowing heart on the floor making a path. I follow the heart out from the kitchen, and than climb the stairs to the second floor and finally the last and the biggest heart was there in front of my bedroom door.

I feel my heart was beating really fast imagining beautiful and HOT things that she promised me earlier. Because I know it would happen soon right after I open the door.

I take a breath and then finally succeeded to make my hand opens the door knob.

When i enter the room, i could see everything dark except a small candle sparkling on the bed. I try to look around but i can't see anything because it is to dark.

I encourage myself to walk towards the candle and found another letter besides it.
 



"Take the candle, close your eyes and blew it." 

 


The instruction was really simple yet it makes my heart racing faster and faster and faster. I froze there, can't do anything nor think of anything.

"Geez mina ! You want this, but now you are too nervous for it ?" I told myself while knocking my head.

I stay froze for like 5 second and then i manage to get the candle on my hands and close my eyes.

"It's time...blew it mina blew it !" Finally i blew the candle and suddenly i feel someone push me to the bed.

I fell down to the bed immidately due to my shock. "Chaeyoung ?" I call her name since nothing was happening right now. I am laying on the bed alone in the darkness.

"You ready baby ?" Suddenly i hear a whisper on my left ear.

I was really shock and stay still without moving an inch. Her voice is really y by the way.

"I'm not hearing a yes." Now i could hear the whisper with my right ear. But i still not saying anything.

"Gosh chaeng... stop killing me !" I scream inside my head.

Suddenly i feel something was crawling on my leg, and i feel my body stay still like statue right now.

That things is reaching my abdomen and now finally i can feel a breath against my neck. It is hot and hotter than what i expect.

I tilt my head because now the one that touch my neck is not anymore breath but lips.

"Chaeng..." i can help but over her name. 

"You are mine tonight." Chaeyoung said that with a really y tone.

Suddenly she grab my wrist and pressed it to the bed not letting me go from her grasp. She start kissing my neck again, she wandering around my neck to find my weakspot.

I suddenly shake my hands, she stop, and bite me.

"I'm all yours." I sigh out of happiness, and now she turn herself on the bed.

I'm on top of her now, i sit on her abdomen and then lowered my head and lean my lips on hers. We kiss passionately like there's no tomorrow. Her hands is now clinging around my waist and start wandering my upper body.

Her small fingers is now starting to my shirt in a rush and in no time i'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter