Save your Princess

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

As soon mina unnie let me go to met nayeon unnie, i immediately sprinting towards the front gate. 

"Unnie ! What's wrong ?" I screaming while running.

I can see nayeon unnie standing there holding an envelope and it is ofcourse grey colored. She standing there looking anxious. I quicker my step cuz i'm a little bit worry now.

"Okay now talk. What's make my unnie looking this anxious ? You made me worry !" I ask her while trying to catch my breath. It is actually a bit tiring to sprinting from the cafeteria to the front gate.

She look at me and start talking.

"Someone just throw dahyun an egg, it breaks on top of her head. She is okay, but i guess the spy already starting her job." She drag my hand and we seat on a bench. She know that her little sister is tired after running crazily to meet her.

"I was walking behind dahyun, keeping my eyes on her, than i saw an egg was flying out of nowhere  and landed on dahyun's head. I can't see who throw it, but i know she was hiding behind stairs. I can remember clearly the egg is flying from the stairs direction. When I get to her and look to the stairs direction I can’t found anyone suspicious enough that can throw an egg to dahyun, all I can see is only some students strolling or shocking to see dahyun’s beautiful hair ruin by an egg." Stop talking and show me the envelope.

I took it and nayeon unnie start talking again before catching her breath.

"Then, i run towards dahyun and took the envelope from her. She trying to get the envelope, but i keep distracting her from the envelope and tell her to go to dance practice. In the end the envelope is in my possession." She stop talking and taking a breath. 

"Woah unnie, stop talking without breathing okay ?" I laughing at her.

"Seriuously ? In this condition you still want to bully your sister ? Just open it." She snap my forhead.

"Woah, okay okay. Now.. the condition is ofcourse neat. And i bet there’s no fingerprint here."i took nayeon unnie glasses and scanning the envelope.

"See ! No fingerprint ! She is really hard to get." Than i open the envelope. Theres a letter inside it, it written by the same handwritting on the last letter.

"GOT YOU ! HOW IS YOUR PRINCESS ?" Me and nayeon look at each other, relizing that we leave tzuyu out of our sight right now.

" ! UNNIE ! TZUYU !" I run to the cafetaria and nayeon unnie try to catch up with me.

"Ya watch your mouth while talking to your unnie !" She scolding me while running. REALLY UNNIE ?

I ignore her and planning to appoligize later.

"Tzuyu..." before i can finish my word, i can see tzuyu already laying on the ground. Sana unnie is right there panicking calling tzuyu's name and holding her hand.

"Gosh unnie ! Hurry up, we are to late. I'll bring tzuyu to the nursery room and unnie please get that ing grey envelope. And meet me right after it at the nursery room." I told nayeon get the envelope, and accidently cursing again. 

But no time for apologizing, tzuyu already lying there unconscious.

I brought tzuyu with a bridal style running to the nursery room, followed by sana unnie mina unnie and jihyo. Well, among the J-Trinity and the trio I am the most strong athletetic one, so I’m the one who bring tzuyu to the nursery room.

It is look impossible for me to do that, by the fact that tzuyu is a taller than me. But when someone is in panic, she can do anything right ?

 

We arrive at the nursery room.

As i lay tzuyu on the bed, i saw a small arrow with a small container on the tail and a needle on the head planted on tzuyu's neck. 

Wait, was this filled with poison before stuck on tzuyu's neck ?

The spy try to poisoned tzuyu ? With an arrow like this, there will be no fingerprint right ? Wow this spy is a pro !

There’s still a little bit stain of that mysterious fluid, so i took the needle and hide it on my pocket, i'm going to bring it to Mr. Im, he always got an equiptment to analyzed anything at his house.

After the nurse finish taking care of tzuyu, she calls me.

"She is okay, she is just in a deep sleep right mow. I guess someone poison her drink or food with sleeping pils. You girls better call her parents to bring her home. She wont wake up soon. Well, take care of her, i have to go now." The nurse told me tzuyu's condition. Thank god it us just a sleeping pills, not a poison.

"Thank you miss." Then I get back and gathering around tzuyu with mina unnie sana unnie and jihyo, and right now, nayeon unnie and her girlfriend join us.

"Tzuyu is okay, she is just in her deep sleep right now. The nurse think someone has put a sleping pills in her food/drinks. She tell us to take her home." I see everyone eyes a little bit relax but filled with anger.

"I'll take her to my home, her parents is out of the town so she better stay with me. and mina unnie, would you help your girlfriend to bring her friend home ?" I wink at mina unnie.

"Okay, but just don't leave me like before, again." She pinch my cheek and bring smile to everyone on the room except sana unnie.

"Chaeyoung mina, please take care of my tzuyu okay ? I can't come with you guys, you guys know my mom still sick, i have to go home and take care of her. I'm sorry guys." She look at our face with a deep regrets.

"I'm sory tzuyu ya :(" she patting tzuyu's face with a lot of care, and i can see tears streaming down from her eyes.

"Of course unnie ! You can leave her to me, i can taking care of mina unnie well untill now, tzuyu is an easy task for me. Don't worry !" I try to joke with her. Sana unnie get my joke and smile at me.

"You kid !" Mina unnie snap my forhead with her finger, this time it is really hard untill my forheads turns to red.

"Aahh unnie, i'm just joking. No-jam !" I stick out my tounge and running to hide behind jungyeon unnie.

"Ya, you scardy cat ! How can you hide behind our captain's back, it is not fair ! Unnie, it is not fair." She pouted and complain to nayeon unnie.

"This "dragging-couple" deserve the cutest couple awards. Guys i'm going home now okay, please take care of tzuyu well you two. Bye !" everyone laugh at Jihyo’s words exc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter