To The Rescue !

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

“Hey jihyo ! What are you doing here ? You’re not going home ?” I ask jihyo who is sitting on a bench at the lobby. She sit there lonely, and a lonely jihyo is a rare thing to see. Jihyo is known as a sociable girl who like to talk and hated to be alone. I can see scared and anger on her face, and of course a lot of confuseness.

It’s already 5 PM and jihyo still sit there, usually she already home by now. But today, she won’t be home early because that MG send her a message and told her to be on the basketall court by 7 PM.

“Eh chaeng. I.. I’m just not feeling to go home.” She said with a flat face. I feel really sorry about jihyo, how can someone as positive and active like her would ever talk that emotionless.

“Huh ? Why ?” I play stupid.

“You yourself, why you still here. I don’t see mina unnie around.” She talk back to me.

She looks upset after all my question.

“I’m just passing by jihyo, I’m on my way to go home actually. Calm down..” I decided to sit beside her.

“I’m sorry, I just feel complicated right now. Pleas mind my attitude.” She apologize.

“It’s okay.” I poke her arm and smile. She smile back at me, and I know she just fake smiling it.

“So what’s happen ? What makes you feel complicated and look soulless like this ?” I start another conversation.

Actually I can’t go home to right now, I’m going to safe her tonight. So I open another conversation while waiting nayeon unnie finish her extra class.

“Nothing.” She lied to me. I know she can’t tell me what happen.

“Really ? Why you lie to me ?” I push her to speak. Maybe she need someone to release her stress.

She just look at my face for a second and look away right after it.

“Okay then. But know this, your bestfriend right here will always be by your side.” I put my hand around her shoulder.

“Remember how we always solving our problems together ?” I want to remind her that she is not alone, she then look at me.

She nodded and she look away from me, AGAIN.

“Still not going to tell me huh ?” what a stubborn. She is indeed a strong girl, we never see her in trouble, the only person that her problem we never solve is jihyo. And now, she even try to face everything by herself.

“I wish I can tell you don’t worry I’ll be there for you. I’ll make sure you will be okay jihyo, I promise.” I talk to myself in my mind.

KAKAO!
Then suddenly my kakao notification rings. It’s from nayeon unnie.

 

 

From : Nayeon unnie

To : Chaeyoung

 

My class has ended. Shall we meet now ? Where ? Your call.

 

 

She done her class and now we are going to meet. I thought it is better for nayeon unnie to come over here.

 

 

From : Chaeyoung

To : Nayeon unnie

 

I’m with jihyo now. Come meet me at the bench.

 

 

It easier for us to put jihyo on a deep sleep if we can keep be around her right ? So I told nayeon unnie to come meet me and jihyo here.

Actually I already put a needle filled with that rare liquid in my pocket. Like what we have planned before, we are going to put jihyo to sleep, then I will be “jihyo” and face that MG later.

“Hi kids !” nayeon unnie calls us from afar. She finally come.

I could see her bringing 2 plastick bag on her bag.

“I bring some food for you guys. It’s 5.50 now, we should eat our dinner.” Well this unnie really knows how to kill some times.

“What food ? Where do you buy it ?” I ask her while jihyo can’t take away her eyes from the food.

In front of us right now there is 3 bowl jajangmyun. Found out, nayeon unnie had it delivery just now from a nearby restaurant.

“Your treat right ?” I tease nayeon unnie and really hope to see a smile from jihyo’s face.

“At first it is, but after you said that, wouldn’t it better to be your treat ? Right jihyo ?” nayeon unnie start teasing me back. She wink at me. She is trying to make jihyo smile too.

“Thank you unnie or chaeyoung, thanks for the food to anyone who is going to pay these.” She smile and thanking nayeon unnie for the food. Yup nayeon unnie, it is not my treat obviously.

“Your welcome jihyo ya ! eat a lot you kid, you look not well today. What happen ?” nayeon unnie start playing stupid like me before.

“You guys are truly sister huh ?” she talks while keep gulping her jajangmyun.

“Eh ? What do you mean jihyo ya ?” nayeon unnie looks confuse.

“I’ve asked her that before you come with jajangmyun unnie.” I sigh at her. I shook my head to stop her asking jihyo any further question.

“oops. I’m sorry. Well I’ll just back enjoying my jajangmyun then.” She pick a raddish and put it on her mouh.

I done eating the fastest. Nayeon unnie and jihyo still eating. Well jihyo doesn’t have any appetite right now I guess, she just eating to fill her empty stomach. While nayeon unnie is also losing her appetite since a few days ago, and I don’t need to explain why.

After I clean up and throw away my jajangmyun bowl, I text nayeon unnie a message.

 

 

From : Chaeyoung

To : Nayeon unnie

 

Hurry up and finish your food unnie. We still need to put jihyo to sleep.

 

 

Turns out, nayeon unnie put her phone on the silent mode so she didn’t relize that I’ve just sent her a message.

I kick her feet and told her to check her phone with my eyes. I stare at her and then to her phone and then to her again and to her phone again and keep repeating that until she understand.

After she read my message, she stop her eating and not finishing it.

 

From : Nayeon unnie

To : Cheyoung

 

Well let just start the act now, I’m not hungry by the way. Fighting for us !

 

 

She is not finishing her meal again, I wonder until when will she keep losing her appetite.

I nod my head and nayeon unnie start speaking.

 

"Jihyo yaa.. can you help me ?" Nayeon unnie start the act.

"With what unnie ? Ofcourse i'll help you." Jihyo nod her head.

"Well, i need your opinion about my new maket project." Nayeon unnie said, "i've heard chaeyoung's and mina's opinion, but i need more opinion from another prespective." 

"Okay, i'll help you with that." Jihyo put her chopstick down and start cleaning up.

"Thanks jihyo yaa !" Nayeon unnie smile and drag jihyo and walk to a room she already prepare.

We walk together for a while and finally we arrive. Nayeon unnie open the door and we get in.

"Well, where is the maket unnie ??" Jihyo ask nayeon unnie.

Ofcourse there's no maket, it just a trap.

Then i take out the needle out of my pocket and sting it to jihyo's arm. Jihyo shock at what just happen and look at me. But before she can say anything she loose her stand and fell to the ground.

I grab her before she hit the ground, we took her and lay her on top of a table we already arrange before.

"I'm sorry jihyo but this is for your own good." I look at her before we get out of the room.

We lock the room so nobody could do bad thing to my poor jihyo. 

"Here." Nayeon unnie handed me a black hoody that jihyo always wear, and a mask.

"Thanks unnie." I took it from her and wear it. 
"Are you ready ?" She grab my shoulder.

"Yes. I am !" I'm a little excited actually.

"Don't worry i'll keep my sight on you and always be there if you need anything. Okay ?" She sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter