Love Is In The Air

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana walks to the toilet before meeting tzuyu after school. They are going to have a “”date”. She open her purse and do some simple make up. Just a simple make up she thinks, at least i have to look pretty for tzuyu.

After she done her make up, she walk back to her class to grab her things and meet tzuyu on the front gate. She saw a tall long haired girl standing there waiting for her.

"Tzuyu ya !" Sana waved her hand to the tall girl while keep walking towards the girl.

"Unnie !" Tzuyu wave back her hand, she look a little bit shock seeing her unnie like that.

Sana finally reach the waiting tzuyu, without getting slip on anything.

 

But when she is already there, she found tzuyu didn't move at all.

"Tzuyu yaa... " she wave her hand infront of the stoned tzuyu's face.

"Hey wake up !" She snap her finger to wake tzuyu up.

"Ah unnie.. you look..." tzuyu blushing hardly right now.

"Pretty ? Glad you like it." Sana smile at tzuyu then grab her hand and walk to the parking lot.

Tzuyu just laughing looking at her unnie like that. She is really pretty today she think, but her sloppiness just never go away.

"Unnie, you take me to the parking lot, but do you know which is my car ?" She stop her foot and so is sana.

"Ahhh that's right... hehehe" sana smile and lower her head down out of embarassement. She can't believe what she has done on her first date.

Tzuyu cup sana's face and move it to face her. The distance of their face is now really close thanks to tzuyu.

"It's okay, i feel nervous too right now, walking with a pretty girl like you" tzuyu acting cool in front of sana, while sana is already blushing like hell.

"Come on, we need to buy the medicine. This way lady..." they walk to tzuyu's car.

Tzuyu opens the door to let sana in. She is acting like a gentleman right now.

"Ah thank you.." sana can just smile to her junior's action.

Right after they sit, tzuyu lean her body towards sana. She was moving her body like she is going to hug sana. Sana's heart racing really fast right now.

"Wait tzuyu..." she flustered.

But then tzuyu smile and put sana's seatbelt on. 

"Why ? I'm just going to help you to wear a seatbelt unnie." Tzuyu smile again then put herself back to her seat.

"Ahh.. gomawo.." tzuyu makes sana flustered 2 times already now.
 




Sana POV

Okay.. keep calm sana ya ! Don't ruin this. Get yourself together.

"Unnie, we're here :)" she open her seatbelt and immediately get out of the car to open my door again.

What happen to this kid, suddenly she turn into a gentleman.

"Thank you tzuyu, but you shouldn't do that, i can open it myself you know." I took her hand and get out of the car.

"Well, i  just want to help unnie. :)" she answer with a smile.

When we walk to the drug store, suddenly tzuyu grab my hand. I try to pull my hand away but she tighten her grip.

"We just walking to the drug store tzuyu ah, i will no..." i was going to pull away my hand again, but suddenly i step on a rock and losing my balance.

"Woahhh.. unnie becareful,you okay ?" I was going to fall than tzuyu catch me.

"See, you are safe with me." Now she hold my hand tighter then ever. And I can't even refuse it.


"100 dollar miss." Now it's time for me to take out the money. My family is not rich, but luckily we still can afford the medicine for my mom.

"Ya tzuyu ! ya..." i shock by what she just did.

"Here your medicine." Said the cashier.

"Thank you mam :)" she took the medicine and grab my hand.

"What are you doing ? I can pay for that myself." I'm upset.

"It's okay unnie, it is better then buying you a flower or chocolate. It is more useful, right ?:)" she talk with a calm tone.

I'm speechless. What just she said is actually true, i can't deny it. How can this kid thinks so mature ?

"Now i'm hungy. Let's go to the restaurant unnie." She smile at me and again took my hand.

I was upset like 10 seconds ago, but now i'm really okay. I guess this kid has a magic power.

We get back to our car and go to the restaurant. Untill now i still can't spell or even read the restaurant's name, since it's in france.



"Good evening miss :) we already prepare the table. This way :)" The waiter come to greet tzuyu and lead the way for us.

And for the record she still holding my hand. Geez i'm not a 5 years old kid. But i can't pull my hand away, she is too strong.

She drag the chair for me to sit, and she sit at her chair. Then the waiter give the menu to me, only me.

"Miss tzuyu, you order ? like usual ?" The waiter call her name.

"Yes please, and miss sana will have the same like me. Thank you mister :)" i even haven't look at the menu yet.

I give my confuse face to her, and she notice that.

"Don't worry unnie, you’re gonna like it. :)" she smile to me again. Today she smile a lot, not like usual.

"Don’t worry miss. Miss tzuyu over here has a good taste :)" the waiter smile to tzuyu, and put his thumbs up.

"And your girlfriend here, is miss..." wait what ? Girlfriend ?

"No no.. i'm not he..." before i finish my word tzuyu cut it.

"This is miss Sana, she is my bestfriend. Right ?" She wink at me. I feel relieve. Well this is just our first dinner, we are not actually a couple, yet.

"Oh nice to meet you miss Sana. You are the third girl that miss tzuyu has ever brought here. So i tought you are her girl friend. I'm sorry." The waiter bowing for an apolpgize.

"Ah it's okay mister." I stood up and bow back to the waiter.

Tzuyu just giggle there looking at me. 

"Oh and mister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter