Cry (Part 2)

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night was cold, the wind breezing passing through that desprate small body who is standing there with all her tears. This is the first time for chaeyoung to cry this bad for a long time. Chaeyoung herself is not a fan of crying and only cry in font of her sister but today she cry hard and don't care about anything or anyone who can she her.

Like falling from a high building and then get crush by a truck, chaeyoung feels the pain. How can she not ? First thing first her parents is actually dead instead not giving her any words. She don't know when and where her parents death is, and she even doesn't know where is their body now.

She miss her parents a lot, she miss the time they talk together in the living room, she miss eats dinner with her parents and brag many thing to her parents. But now, out of the blue she hears that her parents is gone, not gone for a mission like usual, but gone forever. They're leaving her without saying goodbye.

 

Every morning she is hoping that her parents would come home and greet her with a smile and warm hug but now everything is ruin. She will never see them again. She will never feel their warm hug again, she can’t taste her mom hot chocolate ever again.

 

She can't imagine living alone without her parents will ever comeback home.

Chaeyoung finally sit down on the ground. Her leg can't afford to stand anymore with all this pain. She sit there hugging herself and her chin on her knee. She still crying but not as hard as before.

"I miss you mom dad. How could you do this for me ? Leaving me like this ?" She sobbing while looking at the moon who is shining her weak body. She calm herself for sometimes there and after she calm down she decided to get some rest.


When she is going to stand up, she feels something is dropped from her pockets. Turns out it is some bullets that she collects from the warehouse this morning. She collects some of it to show it to her girlfriend later. She afraid mina wont believe her story so she brought some evidence with her.

After seeing that bullets, her heart becomes more hurts and tears starting to fall down again. But luckily she run out of tears right now after crying like crazy before.

She took the bullets and put it in on her pocket again.

"Mina, i will make this things right, i don't care if you're mother is the one who killed my parents or whatever, but i can't lose you too. I won't lose someone i really love again." She crying inside her mind and finally determind to get inside to have some sleep.

She walk slowly, opening the door know and close it again as genly as she can, as she don't want to disturb anyone. It is late at night now, everyone must be sleeping right now she thinks.

She walk upstairs with a heavy steps, still playing with the bullets on her pockets, and finally arrive at her bedroom. She open the door and quickly gets in and close the door again.

"Chaeyoungah." But then she hears a soft and weak voice calling her name. It is nayeon unnie, with her swollen eyes.

Turns out nayeon is waiting for her small bean. While waiting she can't contain her sadness and cry as bad as chaeyoung does.

"Unnie ? You haven't sleep ?" Chaeyoung whispering to her unnie while walking towards the bed.

"How can i..." when nayeon is talking chaeyoung suddenly hushing her and told her to lower her volume.

Nayeon stop talking, take a breath and start talking again.

"How can i sleep with all of this ? I'm sorry chaeyoung ah :(" she quickly hug her small bean. She really want to do that a while ago but she is giving chaeyoung some space before.

Chaeyoung hug back her beloved sister while smiling. She is glad that she still had nayeon unnie by her side. She is thankful enough just to have a person like nayeon unnie is still caring about her, and even crying for her.

"Unnie." She pull away and look at nayeon in the eyes.

"I'm sorry i don't cry right now, i'm run out of tears." She giggle a bit to calm her sister down.

"I am sad, i am in pain, i hate everthing that is happening right now." She cupped her sister face.

"But i am glad enough to have you here. Now let's stop crying over something bad, and be thaknful over all the good thing that happens to us." She smile at her unnie. Her unnie doesn't reply her smile and just stare at her in shock.

Chaeyoung wipe her unnie's tears and took out the bullets out of her pocket.

"See this ? I will fix everything with mina, and this bullets over here, they will be the evidence. Now starting for now, what you should be worry is will mina forgive me and love me again." Small bean puts her serious face. "Let's move on and start a better life for now. Okay ?" Chaeyoung continue.

"Remember that i hate seeing you cry ? I still do actually." She giggle at her unnie.

Nayeon only nods her head agreeing the younger. Nayeon can't believe that this kid is younger than her. Chaeyoung always shocked nayeon with her maturity beyond

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter