I Do Love You, I Still Do !

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo POV

"Hey you !" I call my girl who just come ot of her class.

She look at me and pretend to be confuse to whom i just call.

"Yes you, the one with a beautiful hair !" I smile at her.

She just smile back and walk towards me. 

"Wassup senpai ??" She ask me.

"Jut checking out my girl." I give a peck on her lips.

She was shock, and froze there. 

"Aigoo, i'm sorry did i shock you ?" I .

"Noo..noo.. i'm fine. Let's go ! My friends waiting for me." She stick her tounge out and link her arm to mine then we walk to the cafetaria.

Before we reach the table, chaeyoung walk to another table, separating herself from us and sit with nayeon unnie.

"They still fighting ?" I ask dahyun. They that i reffering to is chaeyoung and my bestfriend mina.

“aahh.. yaa kid” She knock my head. “Whaatt ??” she knocked my head pretty hard actually.

"Yes they are. You don't know ? Mina is your bestfriend." Dahyun ask me back.

"I know i know. Just want to have a convo with you." I pinch her cheek.

"Geez unnie." She left behind and run towards her friend. Before we get to our table we manage to say hi to chaeyoung an nayeon unnie except mina.

"Tzuyu jihyo !" A call they names as soon we sit on the table.

"The dance club will attend a competition next week. Make sure you come and support us okay ?" I wink at them.

"Let us see our schedule first." Jihyo acting like she is the busiest person on earth.

"Geez jihyo ya !" Dahyun complain.

We all laughing at her.

"Ofcourse we will come sweetheart !" Jihyo pinch dahyun cheek.

"Hey, her cheek can only be pinched by me ! Is that right babe ?" I put my arm around he shoulder.

"Please pinch me again jihyo ya." Dahyun begs to jihyo.

"You guys are so cute !" Jihyo said that.

Mina look upset with that word, mina and chaeyoung was the original cute couples, and now they had the biggest pain among us.

Suddenly the atmosphere becomes silent and quiet.

"Well let"s eat. I'm starving" i scream.

"When did you not starving ?" Dahyun throw a joke and make everyone laugh except mina.

 



Nayeon POV

"Lucky you ! You still have me who wants to accompany you here." I poke chaeyoung's arm.

"Thank you nayeon unnie." She say that while sticking out her tounge. We giggle after her act before.

"Well chaeyoungah ! So should i start explaining ?" I ask her.

"Yes you can. So what the plan ?" She took her sketchbook and pencil ready to write down everything that I will say.

"Well jungyeon sent me an email yesterday. She finally got her dad location." I show her the email. We make a code name for that place, Strawberry. We call it strawberry because the warehouse color is red.

"And then ?" Chaeyoung ask me again after write down the latitude and logitude and ofcourse the code name.

"According to jungyeon's spy there, the warehouse is being guard by 10 mens. Each side is guarded by two person. And inside another 2 mens." I stop my words, and began asking chayoung a question.

"The warehouse has 4 side, but there are just 3 of us. Do you have any idea ?" Well, she always had an idea.

"Hmmm.. let me think. I'll tell you if i had one after school. For now let's continue first." She wrote down her first to do list.

"Okay. Next, after we get inside we will fight the 2 guard who is guarding MG's father inside the strawberry. We will bring MG's father with and one of the guards." Suddenly chaeyoung hold my hands.

"Breath unnie." She giggle at me. At last she show me a smile. I smile back and start explaining again.

"We will bring that guards to another warehouse that jungyeon has already prepare to interrogate that guard. We will force him to tell us where and how to get to Mr. Park." I'm done talking and now i remember to take a breath.

"Oh yes, my parent will come to help with their men if we needed." I tell her my parents message to chaeyoung.

"Oh okay, thanks Im family." She didn't happy after listening to my last sentences, since she still doesn't hear any word about her parents.

Well currently chaeyoung is having a really hard time since people that she really love dump her. Her parent gone without any word, and mina dump her because of a misunderstanding. Poor small bean :(

"Well, i will add one more thing to your to do list." Luckily i don't forget to tell her this.

"What is it unnie ?" She ask me, and open her sketcbook again.

"After all this things over, you need to found a way to say sorry to mina and fix your relationship." I offer my fist to her.

She smile and close her sketchbook.

"Ofcourse. And you too unnie." She bump her fist to mine.

"Ahh.. that.. yess of course." I flustered after she said that. 

The bell rings and we decided to go to our class.

"See you later small bean !" I wave my hand to chaeyoung and walk to our class. 
 




Chaeyoung POV

Another day without mina unnie, is like another day in hell. 

I hope nayeon unnie's plan will work so i can get my girlfriend back. 

As i walk to my class, suddenly someone tap my shoulder, and i can smell a very familiar smell, the smell that i miss so much. When i turn around i found mina unnie standing in front of me.

She didn't say anything, she just handed me my mp3 player and my earphone. I took it from her and try to talk to her.

"Is it help..." before i finish my word mina unnie turn around and walk away from me.

"Wait unnie.." i try to stop her but she keep walking away from me.

I try one more time "MINA !" I didn't call her unnie this time. “Thank you to keep that necklace.” I can see her still wearing the necklace I gave her when we have a double date.

She stop her feet for a moment, but then she walk away again from me. She really hated me right now, she didn't even want to see me.

After i can't see her anymore i get back to my class and seat on my chair.

"Ya ! She listened to it yesterday !" Tzuyu said after she turn around to see me.

"Ya ?" I answer her with a really flat face.

"Well she..." tzuyu can't finish her sentences because the teacher just come in to our class.

"I'll tell you later." Tzuyu said.

So the first subject is math. Like usually, after the teacher explain something we always do some excersice, and i will use that time to do what nayeon unnie told me to before.

I open my sketchbook and grab my pencil, i'm ready to write. 

My brain is ready but my heart hasn't. Right now, the only thing that i can think about is mina unnie. 

Why she needs to show up like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter