D-Day

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chayeoung POV

I've got 2 new messages this morning.

From : tzuyu
To : chaeyoung

It's from nayeon unnie, she told your number to mina sunbae, than i heard it accidently.
See you at school new friend ! 
 
Ahh.. so that's why. 
Wait. NEW FRIEND ?

No way, she can't notice me. I should protect her without being notice by her. You know saving someone from the shadow. But now...
I start to think that saving her is a wrong thing to do.    Than i remember i have another message to open.
Now opening the second message. The feels is different, it feel more tension opneing this one. My heart beating faster than usually, and my cheeck felt warm. 
What happen with me ?  
From : Mina unnie
To : chaeyoung

Hey kid ! 
You reply my messaget yesterday, and that is so late at night ! 
Did you get enough rest yesterday ? We need to practice this morning, are you even wake up now ? Hehehehehe

See you at school than ! Becareful on the way to school okay :)

Can't wait to start practising with you kid ! ♥
  I smile while reading the message :) she sent me another heart. 
I feel butterfly in my stomach. 
Did i start to like this unnie now ?    I reply the message.     From : Chaeyoung To : Mina unnie   Hi unnie ! :) I was practising last night, but i sleep enough yesterday. Don't worry unnie, i'm okay now !   See you at school unnie ! :)  
I didn't send any heart emoji, i haven't dare to do it. So i send a smiley emoji to her. It is too soon to send a heart emoji, isn't it ?
Ahhh.. i don't know, just focus on your mission and your performance this sunday chaeyoung ! I told myself.

"Unnie ! You have been inside the bathroom for half an hour now ! Hurry up.. i need to be at school earlier today, i need to practise with mina unnie !" 

Nayeon unni what are you doing there ? 
I need to meet mina unnie this morning, wait NO CHAEYOUNG ! 
You need to practise ! I talk to myself and hit my head to get my focus back.
   
Nayeon POV

"I need to be pretty today, jungyeon ask me to have dinner after school. Why is this girl really fast ? And why can i fall for her this fast to :)" i see myself on the mirror while smiling thinking about jungyeon.    Sometime i feel that my relationship with jungyeon is a little bit to fast. But who care ? Maybe we are really fall for each other. HAHAHAHAHA The only one who care about my relationship would be my small bean, but i guess she aprrove it.    I prepare myself for the dinner, so that's why i use the bathroom longer than usual.
  I get out from the bathroom, my small bean looking at me with wide open.    "Woah unnie ! You look amazing today ! You really going to have dinner with jungyeon unnie today huh ?" Chaeyoung look surprised to see me like this. But that is a good sign right, i'm pretty ! Hahahahaha

"Yup ! But chaeyoung, you sure mina will walk with you right ? I can't left you walk alone to go home." i want make sure one more time.

"Yes, she said she will practice at my home today after class." She answer me with a smile that i never see before.

Mina, how can you make my cold hearted small bean fall for you ? 

"Okay than, if something happen just call me okay :) you still my first priority okay ?"  I look at her with a serious face.

"Yes unnie ! I get it ! Just have fun with jungyeon unnie okay ! :)" she poke me than continue,  "don't forget to buy me something ! Hahaha"

"Of coruse i will ! Jungyeon will buy you something to i bet. She likes you to you know, she thought i have a cool little sister." I poke her back.

I can see her proud smile. Our school basketball team captain think you are cool, how can you not feel proud huh ? Hahaha

We arrive at school, mina already waiting for chaeyoung in the front gate. I didn't see sana and momo. Mina really really really want to spent time alone with my sister.

They practice untill the bell rings, separating them and go to their class.
Then the bell rings again, it's lunch time. They meet at cafetaria to practice while eating their lunch. Mina sit with chaeyoung, and me with jungyeon.
After class, mina walk with chaeyoung to practise at my small bean home.

It happens everyday,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter