First Day at High School

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" MOMMM ! DADDD !", called chaeyoung as soon as she wakes up, but nobody replayed her. That's mean, her parents still out there figthing crimes.

" It's been 3 days since they left, when will they comeback. Miss them tho. " chaeyoung talking in her mind while missing her parents. This is not the first time that her parent left her for their mission, this time would be like the thonsand time, but she still miss them. It is obvious tho she is just graduate from middle school and will have her first day at high school today. 

" So i will have my breakfast at nayeon unnie's house again today. Thank God her family accept me like their own family. ", she talking to her mind again while walking downstair and leaving her house for nayeon unnie's house.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

DING DONG ! DING DING DING DONG !

Doorbell sound shaking the house, a pretty girl walk reaching the door knob, open the door and found a small, short hair girl pouting in front of her. "Hey ! If you want to come in u have to show me your dimpled-smile, i don't accept that kind of face !", said nayeon teasing the small girl. Than, the small girl show her forced smile just to get in and feed her hungry stomach. Nayeon smile and pat the small girl and let her in.

Nayeon's parents are also an agent, her parents is chaeyoung's parent best best best best best friend. They live beside chaeyoung house, yup they live side by side for a very long time since chaeyoung still a baby. Nayeon and chaeyoung grew up together, nayeon already see chaeyoung as her little sister and viceversa. They are also prepared to be an agent by their parents. So nayeon an chaeyoung is technically trained to be agent together. 

"Morning chaeyoungah ! Today breakfast is ready ! Eat well and be ready for the first mission ! and nayeon..", talking to chaeyoung than glance her eyes to nayeon, "...don't eat her food, she need to grow taller !", said Ms. Im teasing chaeyoung. Chaeyoung give her dimpled-smile to Ms. Im, because she know that Ms. Im just want to play joke with her to make her mood up.

Im's family and chaeyoung eat their breakfast peacefully, it was a soft bread toast with egg in it, and a glass of fresh milk. Then suddenly Mr. Im break the silent breakfast. "Okay now, while you girls are eating i will explain your first mission, so keep your eyes to these presentation while your mouth keep munching the toast. Get it ?", said Mr. Im charismaticly to his daughter. The girls nodded and put their 80% atte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter