What a Coincidence

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon and chaeyoung were eating lunch that jungyeon gave her, for nayeon this is like the best lunch ever. She eat the lunch while keep thinking about jungyeon. Chaeypung can notice that very well, nayeon cheeck turn pink, she know her sister is really happy right now. So she start to .

 

"Do you know unnie, your cheeck is pinkier than sana unnie's dres right now. HAHAHAHAH", chaeyoung tease nayeon and feel very proud with it.

 

"Huh ? What ? You kid try to tease me huh ? Here let me pinch your cheeck !", but nayeon was too late, chaeyoung already put her hand on her cheeck, she know her blushing unnie will pinch her cheeck right after she .

 

"Boom ! miss me ! I'm well prepare now. hahahaha" she never feel that proud before.

 

"You kid ! just eat your lunch." nayeon pouted and continue her lunch.

 

"See who pouting now ! HAHAHA unnie you are so cute right now, blushing like this." small bean say it sincerly. You know how can she not liking it ? Chaeyoung can already imagine jungyeon treat her more food in the future. So actually chaeyoung already approve jungyeon unnie to be nayeon’s.

 

We finally finish our lunch, and right after i’ve manage myself to stand on the ground, Mr. Yang comes in to the nursery room.

 

"Chaeyoung, i'm sorry about what happen to you today. It's okay if you want to go home now. You have a really bad day on your first day here. So please take good rest at home. :)", Mr. Yang, chaeyoung's homeroom teacher said to chaeyoung.

 

"No it's okay Mr. Kang. I'll attend the class now, i don't want to miss anymore class again today. I already miss math class today. Thank you for your concern Mr. Kang." chaeyoung answer her teacher politely.

 

"Wow, you are so different from the other student, they usually will defenitly go home. Well than, you can prepare yourself for the next class, i have to go now. Get well soon chaeyoung !", the teacher surprised at her student answer and leaving nursery room.

 

Chaeyoung and Nayeon bow politely to Mr. Yang than stare at each other.

“I still have a mission to do btw, i need to keep my eyes on tzuyu. I leave her for a while, now i need to pay for that.” Chaeyoung said it while gripping her hand.

 

“Wow look at that, mw small bean is really rensponsible huh ? Good ! Now let’s get back to our class !” nayeon unnie pat her sister had than open the nursery room for them to get out.

 

 

Chaeyoung POV

 

"Bye nayeon unnie ! You should thank me you know, because of me you can skip some class today. hahaha" teasing unnie is really addictive.

 

"What ? Did i hear it wrong ? You the one who should thank me !", she is a bit upset. I can see that from her face.

 

"Woah, calm down unie, i'm just kiding unnie." i'm scared, she is scary this time.

 

"HAHAHAHAHA ! You scared huh ? Woo hoo !" she jump and laughing.

 

"AH ! You get me Ms. Yoo !" i brought out my wild card, Ms. Yoo, hahaha it is a bit cringe for me even to say it.

 

"YAAA ! THIS KID ! Come here now !", nayeon unni run try to chase me but i put my palm up to stop her.

 

"My back hurts, remember unnie." right now she is really scary, she could get me back unconscious if i'm not remind her about my back.

 

"ARGH ! Okay you win this time. :)" she smile accepting her lose. I feel really happy. She admit it finally that she losing from me.

 

"Bye kid ! Meet you after class okay. Be careful okay :)" she tap my head than her finger run as fast as lighting towards my cheeck and pinch it.

 

"I let you pinch mt cheeck unnie since i win this time. hahaha" actually her hand just to fast to catch. "Bye unnie ! See you later!" we get separated and going to our class

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I open my classroom door. When i get in every pair of eyes in that room is looking at me. I bow to the teacher, than i say sorry for coming late and disturbing her class. 

"No, it's okay, is your back okay now ? Are you going to pack your things to go home ? You should get some rest." Before i can open my mouth Ms. Lee talk again, "anyone help chaeyoung pack her bag."

Tzuyu suddenly stand up, i guess she is going to help me pack my bag.

"No ! I'm not going home. I will attend this class. Thanks Ms. Lee for your concern but i'm okay now. I don't want to miss this class :) and tzuyu thank you, you don't have to pack my bag. Hehehehe" i said politely.

Why is everyone over reacted about me ? It is not that bad like they think. I'm okay now. By the way, i really interested with this subject. Korean always been my favourite subject. I know it is weird that kids this days like korean, but i found it really interesting.

"Wow, really ? You are already okay ? Well get to your sit young lady. Let's start the class again :)" said Ms. Lee while smiling at me.

After 45 minutes, the bell ring sign the end of the class. It's time to go home.
I can't wait to brag about what happen today to Mr. and Ms. Im !

When i was packing my things into my bag tzuyu calls me.
"Here, notes from some class that you miss today. You will need that." Tzuyu give me a notebook.

"Oh ! Thank you so much tzuyu ! I'll use it well. Hehehe" i thank her, i really need that btw. Even though i'm an agent, mom and dad still want me to graduate with a good mark from high school.

"Yeah it's okay, like what i said before, i owe you. So, see you tomorrow !" Oh right i remember now, she said that before.

"Okay than ! Bye tzuyu ! By jihyo ! Bye dahyun ! See you guys tomorrow, i'm going first !" I walk out of the class while waving my hand to the trio. From what i see, they are getting really close today.

Nayeon unnie already waiting for in front of my class. And guess who i just saw ? No other..  JUNGYEON UNNIE ! Yes, bunnie unnie is standing there with handsome unnie. They are having conversation while waiting for me. 

"Hi unnie ! And hi too jungyeon sunbae :)" i greet them and they stop the conversation. "I'm sorry to interupt you guys." 

I feel sorry now, but i need to go home, so do nayeon unnie. So i stop the conversation, that i guess it can stay till midnight if i'm not stop it. Sorry unnie L

"Hi kid ! So you are okay now huh, little hero ?" handsome unnie pat my head.

"Yeah i'm okay. Hehehe but why everyone over reacted about me today ? I'm really really okay right now." I scratch the back of my neck and staring to the unnies confusely.

"So you learn how to be arrogant now ! Hahaha how cute." Nayeon unnie said.

"So bye jungyeon i found my sister, and we have to get home now. She will need some rest today. Bye !

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter