The Break

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyo POV

“What ?” I open my eyes and my body feels really weak.

“Where am I ?” I look around and I found myself not in my room.

I try to stand up, and when I look at myself, I found myself wearing a clothes.

“Whose clothes is this ? Where the hell am I ?” I’m not wearing my clothes, and I saw my uniform on a desk folded neatly.

Wait, I kinda know this clother, I saw it somewhere.

“Good morning !” suddenly a familiar voice greet me.

“EH ? NAYEON UNNIE ?” that’s right, it is nayeon unnie’s clothes.

Wait nayeon unnie ? Is this nayeon unnie house ?

“Oh jihyo you wake up ?” I hear another girl voice that is really familiar.

“What ? Chaeyoung ?” I don’t believe my eyes right now.

I rub  my eyes and try to wake up from this dream.

“You feel hungry ?” chaeyoung ask while bringing a bowl of porridge on her hand.

“GGGWWRRRLLL…” suddenly my stomach start growling for food.

“How do you know ?” I ask them confusely.

“So the side effect of that drug is actually hungry huh ?” nayeon unnie speak and start laughing with chaeyoung.

“Guys.. Guys.. little explain here.” I don’t understand everything that is happening right now.

“Well, sit down, eat this porridge and we will explain.” Nayeon unnie calm me down and help me sit down.

Chaeyoung handed me the bowl of porridge and start explaining everything.

 

“WHAT ? WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY ?” I was shock after listening to chaeyoung’s explanation.

 

 

 

Nayeon POV

Chaeyoung told jihyo that she was suddenly unconscious while looking at my maket, which is a lie. We told jihyo that the jajangmyun that she ate yesterday was poisoned. She was shocked after listen to that.

After all that story and shocking things that jihyo hears, she finally decided to go back to her home. We call a cab for her, while she is taking a shower and get ready to go home.

After calling a cab I come closer to chaeyoung and sit beside her. She has a fight with mina yesterday, and this time she can’t fix it. I could she her soulless face is holding back her tears. Chaeyoung never imagine that this agents life could bring such a disaster to her relationship with mina.

I didn’t blame mina for anything. She deserve to be mad at chaeyoung, well technichally chaeyoung is lying to mina and that’s must be hurts mina a lot. But I can’t bame chaeyoung either, she lie for her girlfriend good, no to hurt her.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashback

 

Kakao!
Chaeyoung got a new message from mina. After she open and read the message her face turns pale.

“Ya kid what happen ?” I ask her while drying my hair after taking a shower.

She didn’t answer me and totally ignoring me. I was going to yell at her but suddenly tears was falling down from her eyes.

“Unnie…” she calls my name while crying. I immediately run towards her and hug her.

“What happen love ?” I ask her while still hugging her. She didn’t answer and still crying a lot, I wait for her to calm down. It is a rare things that my small bean crying this hard.

After she calm down, she wipe her tears, pull her body away from me and handed me her phone. She told me to read all the chat between her and her girlfriend. I already can sense something really ad happening.

And my prediction is correct, they just have a big fight.

 

Chaeyoung : I’m sorry unnie. I’m truly sorry. I need to help nayeon unnie and her family again, and I didn’t bring my phone with me. I’m really sorry, I broke my promise again. I’ll do anything to you unnie alongside with my apology. Hehehehe J Will you forgive me again my princess ? J *begging for mercy*

Mina : Just be honest with me. I didn’t need anything just your honesty.

Chaeyoung : I am. Why would i lie to you babe ? J

Mina : You’re not lying ? How can I believe that ?

Chaeyoung : You’re not believing my words ?

Mina : I believe what I saw.

Chaeyoung : What you saw ? What’s is that mean mina ?

Mina : I saw you running out of the school with nayeon unnie. So was nayeon unnie family lives at our school ? YOU LIE TO ME RIGTH SON CHAE YOUNG ?

Chaeyoung : Unnie… it’s not like what you think. Please.

Mina : See you are not being honest to me, you lie to me, you broke your promise. Why ? What are you doing with nayeon unnie at school that late at night huh ?

Chaeyoung : Nohing. I did nothing.

Mina : Nothing ? You still lying to me ?

Chaeyoung : I just can’t explain it to you now unnie. Will you give me time for that ?

Mina : Time ? I give more time than what you need. I keep my patience for you all this time, but I’m running out of it now.

Chaeyoung : Unnie please. Let’s stop this. I love you.

Mina : You love me ? But you lie to me ! Let’s stop this things for a while.

Chaeyoung : What do you mean “stop this things” unnie ? I love you I really do !

Mina : Let’s have a break with this relationship until you ready to tell me everything !

Chaeyoung : unnie please don’t do this to me. I don’t know how can I survive this world without you

Mina didn’t text back after that.

Chaeyoung : Unnie please.

Chaeyoung : Unnie please, I love you too much L

Chaeyoung : Unnie I’m sorry.

Chaeyoung : Mina ! Please say something.

Chaeyoung : I love you mina, and I’m really sorry. Please say something to me.

Chaeyoung : Mina please.

Chaeyoung keep texting mina saying she love her an sorry but mina didn’ t reply her. She even call her mina without unnie. She really broke right now. Some of my heart hurst and feel guilty. Mina saw me and chaeyoung together, and asking for break with her. It feels really hurts to see my small bean broken like this because of me.

“I’m sorry chaeyoungah” I put her phone and hug her again.

“No unnie this is my fault. I keep lying to mina. She suffers enough because of me.” She crying on my shoulder.

“No.. no.. it is not your fault. She just don’t understand. Chaeyoungah…” I caress her head.

“It just…” she can’t continue her words and just crying.

“Hey.. hey.. look at me.” I cup her head. I look her in the eyes.

“I’ll make sure this mission finish as soon as possible okay. We’ll fix everythings. Okay ?” while I’m talking like that suddenly jungyeo’s name popped up in my mind.

“yes, we’re going to fix you and mina’s misunderstanding and my problem with jungyeon.” I said in my mind.

“Okay small bean ?” I put a smile on my face.

“Yes unnie.” She try to calm herself, then we decided to go to bed.

 

End of flashback

 

“We will finish this !” I put my arm around her shoulder and try to cheer my small bean up.

She just smile at me, a weak smile from my small bean breaks my heart.

“I’m done !” said jihyo. She ready to go home now. The three of us didin’t go to school today, we decided to t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter