1 Stone 2 Birds

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

"Hmmm.. never receive any letter this neat in our life before, isn't it ?" That letter is really neat like not made by human hand. How can it be ?

"I'm start scanning for fingerprint okay. Get the glasses please." I ask chaeyoung to handed me my glasses.

"Thank you. Now let me see...." guess what, no finger print. AGAIN. This spy is really pro huh ?

"Nope, just your fingerprint and tzuyu's there." I shook my head. Chaeyoung just sighing beside me.

"Well don't lose hope. We haven't open the envelope right ? :)" i put a smile as big as i can.

We open the envelope, and guess what we find there ?

There's a picture of tzuyu hanging with jihyo dahyun and my small bean. But what make us shock is there's numbers above jihyo dahyun and chaeyoungs head. 

1. Dahyun
2. Jihyo
3. Chaeyoung

"What ? What is this number for ?" Chaeyoung shock and scream out of fear.

She is afraid that the spy will hurt tzuyu's friend according to the number. Well I’m thinking the same thing.

"Hmmm.. the good things is the spy think that you are tzuyu's friend not an agent. The bad thing is now the spy is targeting tzuyu's precious friend." I try to calm her down.

"Unnie for now, can we split our work ? Well you look after dahyun while me look after tzuyu. Okay ?" I'm just agreeing what she say.

"Ah this so frustating. The spy trying to split our focus to another thing from tzuyu." She then turn the picture and there's a sentences. It is written by hands, but never saw that hands writing before.

It says "1 STONE 2 BIRDS"

"Unnie i guess the spy didn't know there are 2 of us. So let's split our job okay ?" I saw her face while talking, she looks really worry.

"Yes baby, i said yes before. Don't worry, we'll catch the spy and make her pay." I hug her.

“Ah, let me take a picture of the hand writing, who know you see a hand writing that looks like it you can compare it.” She took a pitcure with her phone and send it to me.

She took a picture of the hand writing for me, so someday if I found a handwriting that looks like that I can easily open the picture and compare it. My brain can’t remember thing like chaeyoung, she doesn’t need a picture, her head itself is a camera,

"And you know what, we always make a great combo right ? The spy will never succeed. Tzuyu jihyo and dahyun will always be safe with us :)" I smile and cup her face.

She try to calm herself down, and i know that is hard. Then suddenly her kakao notifcation rings. She got a new message from mina.

I see her smiling when she look at her phone.

So, now what can make my baby smile is no longer me, her beloved sister ? but mina huh ?
This kid has grown up, i don't want her to grow up this soon, but this is all because the power love, who can beat the power of love.




Chaeyoung POV

Ahh.. why that spy has tp bring my friends into this, it is not fair, so not fair.

Thank god i have nayeon unnie, at least someone can have dahyun's back when i need to catch tzuyu's.

This is so frustating, nayeon unnie's word actually comfort me, a little. But than something made smiling again. Something calm my heart, and i know nayeon unnie is jealous because of that. Hahahaha but sorry unnie, my heart is now belongs to her.

I've got a new message, and that's from the one who posessed my heart, mina unnie !

 


From : mina unnie
To : chaeyoung

Hi kid ! Next time let's not kissing in front of your house, okay? Hahahaha

So back to the topic :
1. how is today ? You have fun with the movie ? Well i'm not, i'm just having fun leaning on your shoulder and laughing at jihyo's words.

2. About the grey envelope, what is it about ? Is it something bad for tzuyu ?

3. I will have a math exam in the next two days, so can i come to your home tomorrow ? I really need you help, little professor !

I will sleep now, it is really tiring today ! 
You to, get some sleep, stop everything you are doing now. Just go to sleep and dream about me.

So see you tomorrow kid ! Love you ♥
 



That's a lot of question. I answer all the question except the question about the grey envelope. I don't know what to say, but I don’t want to ignore that question and make mina unnie worry, than i say "2. Don't worry about it, it just a usual letter from haters. She'll be fine :)"

I'm just lying to her. My first lie to her. I'm sorry mina unnie, but it is better for you to not know.

after i done texting back mina unnie's message, without forget to putting "love you" and "♥" i tell nayeon unnie to get some sleep.

But, guess what ? 
She is now chatting with jungyeon unnie, no wonder she is not peeking at my phone like she always do. So i let her having time with her girlfriend, and i'll go to sleep first.

"Hope we all will be okay. Good night nayeon unnie, i'll sleep first." 

 


Jungyeon POV

"Does chaeyoung see my face ?" I talk to myself.

"How can she see me there. Why she always there when i'm doing my job ?" I angry to myself.

How can i'm not angry, chaeyoung always there when i'm doing my job, and she is actually my little sister girlfriend. 

And what makes me more hate on myself is, chaeyoung is on the list. The list of tzuyu's friend that i need to do bad things at.

Maybe it is a coincidence, that she is tzuyu's besrfriend. But why she must be nayeonie's sister ?

Ah, now i need to forget all this thing, and how it can be ?
 

Wait there’s a way, well it just temporary, but better than not even trying.
Of course, chatting with my girl ! I start smiling even just thinking about her.
 



From : jungyeon
To : nayeon

Hi love ! ♥
Do you like the burger ? It is actually me and my daddy's favourite burg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter