More Than 5 Seconds

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

"Okay... take a deep breath nayeonnie. Make her invite you to her house. Yes you can do it." A calm myself.

I see jungyeon coming towards my seat after the teacher get out of our class. Every step she took and getting closer and closer to me, i feel my heartbeat going wilder and wilder.

"Okay she's coming.. she's coming." I immidiately looking down to my table pretending to read the book.

"Hey. What did you not understand ?" She pat my shoulder and sit infront of me. She put her head down and looking at me in the eye.

"What ? Nothing.. i'm fine"i said that while hurriedly closing my book and put everything on my bag.

"Fine ? You still reading the book when i come here." I ignore her and keep packing my things.

"Orrr... were you sleeping ?" She is laughing at me.

"Sshhhtt ! Don't say that out loud." I wink at her. I'm sorry jungyeonnie, i lied. actually i'm gonna lie again later.

"Well, after sleeping you must feel hungry now. Let's have some dinner, what do you want to eat ?" She pat my head, then she forcely took my backpack, and bring it with her.

"Ya YOO JUNG YEON ! I can bring it myself, captain" i put all my efforts to make a smile.

"Nope, it's okay. You never sleep in the class. And you are not excited when i asking you for dinner. You are defenitly not okay. Are you sick ?" She cup my head and look at my eyes seriously.

"My heart is really sick right now jungyeonnie." I talk in my mind. I feel there's a thousand blade strike into my heart.

"No, i'm not sick." I answer her, then i have an idea.

"Okay then.. so whe..." before she finish her words i cut her.

"It's just, i'm not feeling well, i guess it's getting close to my period. Can we not have dinner at a restaurant ?" Actually my period will come like next week. But this is not a bad idea 

"Hmmm.. well.. where then ?" I see her face, and i can tell that right now she is thinking really hard.

"We can buy some food and eat it at your house ?" I've said it. Okay nayeon, YOU’VE SAID IT. 

"Ahh.. my house ?" She looks a little bit worry.

"Yes, it's empty right ? And we can watch some movies to. How about that ?" I smile at her. I hope the plans work. Please say yes yoo jung yeon !

"Yes my house is empty, but it's a little bit messy. I never have a guest before." She smile and she look shy right now.

"It's okay, i can help you clean your house to if you want. Hahahaha" i grab her hand and ready to buy some dinner.

"Really ? Is it okay ?" She look at me one more time.

"Yes. Hurry up ! Your tummy is already growling for food." I pat her stomach.

"Well.. anything for my princess :)" finally she agreed.

"YEAHHH ! YOU'VE PASS THE FIRST ONE. SWIFT MOVE UNNIE." Chaeyoung said.

Oh yes ! And that, that is chaeyoung talking in my ear. She already been hearing since the class ended. We are communicating by the earpiece that chayeoung gave me.

"Yes, i know your unnie is awesome." I said that secretly.

We arrive at the parking lot. Like always jungyeon help me put my helmet on my head. Then we ready to go.

"Let's buy some chicken for today. Deal ?" She ask me while driving.

"Yes i'm okay with that." I scream so she can hear me.

"HEY UNNIE TOLD JUNGYEONNIE TO DRIVE SAFELY, HOW CAN SHE TALK TO YOU WHILE DRIVING THAT FAST ?" Again that voice is roaring, but this time she is worry about my safety.

"She is a good driver. Calm down kid. Trust the captain." I try to calm her down.

 

In no time we arrive at the chicken store, jungyeon buy enough for our dinner.

"Thank you imo." We finish buying our chicken and now we are on the way to jungyeon's house.

She park her bike in front of her house and still bringing my backpack. Then she open the door for me and we finally enter the house.

"OKAY UNNIE, NOW CALM DOWN AND ENJOY YOUR TIME ALONE WITH HER. BUT DON'T FORGET ABOUT ME :)" that voice try to calm my heart that is beating faster then the driving yoo jungyeon.

"We can eat here, and watch some movie there. Please, my house is your house :)" she then walk to the kitchen to prepare the chicken.

Her house is actually comfortable, not messy at all like she said before. There's a big sofa and a big TV in the living room. That is where we are going to watch the movie.

In the left i saw a simple dining table with just two seat. And that's where we are going to eat our chicken.

I sit on the chair then jungyeon serve the chicken.

"Let's eat ! I'm starving " i giggle at her. I can hear her growling tummy even when we still at school.

After having dinner, we do the dish, then it's time to watch the movie.

"You want to change your clothes to a comfortable one ? You still using a skirt now." She ask me if i want to change my skirt.

"Hmmm.." i don't want to say yes, but wearing a skirt while watching movie is not comfortable.

Before i say a word, suddenly she drag my hands upstairs, then we enter a room, and my guess it is her room.

"Here, you can use this. I wear this when i'm still at middle school, it should fit to your body. I will wait downstair preparing the movie." She smile, and get out of the room giving me some privacy.

"UNNIE, IT IS THE TIME ! FIND THE LAPTOP!" The voice ringing again.

"Yes yes, calm down" i change my clothes, then look around to find jungyeon's laptop. 

"Oh there you are. It is on her desk. It is easy to spot it." I say while still looking around jungyeon's room.

I saw some picture of her and a man. 

"I wonder, if this man is her father. If it yes, where is he now ?" I talk to chaeyoung.

"TOOK A PICTURE OF IT, WE CAN SEARCH HIS FACE LATER." She always have a good idea.

I took a picture and hurriedly going downstair.

I saw jungyeon already sit on the sofa playing her phone waiting for me.

"You done ? Then come here. Let's watch thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter