Cry (Part 1)

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina POV

"Good morning !" Chaeyoung scream out of the blue and make me jump out of my bed, on so my little sister.

"Wake up you two ! Go prepare yourself for school. Mina unnie, you can use the second floor bathroom since i have finish washing up." Chaeyoung coming already in a ready for school condition.

She open the curtain and let the morning sunlight comes in through the windows and wakes us up.

"What time is it chaeyoung ?" Tzuyu ask chaeyoung while rubbing her eyes.

"5.30 am. Get up now, you have around 45 minutes to wash and have a breakfast. Your maids already preparing the food, so hurry up !" She pull our blanket to uncover our poor body, and drag our hand to make us stand up.

"Now, as you guys already standing on the ground, i will go and help the maid prepareing the breakfast." She walk out of the room with a smile.

Her smile today was really bright, brighter than the sun. 

Tzuyu walks to the bathroom, and i walk to the second floor.

I can see chaeyoung is having a conversation while helping my maid preparing breakfast. She is so warm, not like at school. At school she is just an cold and unsociable girl.

But now, she even laughing together with my maid which i never even do it before.

"Don't burn the kitchen you kid !" I stick out my tounge and run to the second floor, i manage to tease my girlfriend before i take a shower.

I can hear my maids laughing at us, while chaeyoung didn't say a word. Maybe she already get used to to my tease.

"Breakfast is ready !" Chaeyoung's voice growling and shaking all the corners of my house.

I was trying to dry my hair after the shower, than i hear my girl calling for breakfast. So i left the towel, and run to the dining room.

As i arrive at the kitchen, tzuyu is already there. I can see the two has already sit and waiting for me.

"Finally, the princess is coming, you make us starving." Tzuyu say that without looking at me. She has her eyes fix to the toast.

"I'm sorry. Now i'm here, so let's eat." I sit beside of chaeyoung.

"So today menu is Chaeyoung Cool Toast." She proudly present her toast.

So that's why tzuyu can't stop looking at dining table.

"This toast contains a lot of ketcup and cheesse, since mina unnie love ketchup, and tzuyu is a cheesse lover. And i also made a green tea latte for us. Where else you can enjoy this incredible food right ?" She put a V sign with her finger, and i found it really adorable.

I pinch her cheek because i can't contain her cuteness anymore.

She yelled at me, but she immidiately told me to try the toast.

I try it, and so tzuyu. It taste like a ketchup and chesse ft. toast. But I LOVE IT.

"It's delicious, but for the record, i love you more than the ketchup !" I smile at her and hide my face right away. I was blushing after saying that cheesy line to her.

"OH MY GOD. Please stop the firlting unnie. And you, ne chingu stop blushing, your cheek is now as red as the f*ucking ketchup." I know tzuyu is annoyed, but she is laughing at us, i guess my sister already accepting chaeyoung as my girlfriend.

"Now hurry finish your breakfast and let's go to school." tzuyu scold us like a mother and continue eating her Chaeyoung Cool Sandwhich.

 



Nayeon POV

Where is that kid ? 6.30 am now, and my sister haven't got to school.

The school actually start at 7, but me and chaeyoung always get to school earlier. 

It was a cold morning, colder then ever as i found out that my girlfriend might be a spy that i had to get rid of. I shiver as the wind blow passing my poor body.

I already wearing a jacket, and i still feeling really cold and my sister hasn't yet arrive at school.

I have been waiting for 5 minutes, just 5 minutes, but it feels like 10 years. 

GOSH WHERE ARE YOU SON CHAE YOUNG !

I decided to get into the school lobby, since i can't stand the coldness of the front gate anymore. I sat for around another 5 minutes. I feel very week right now, everything looks gloomy and I have no spirit to do anything. If not because I need to meet chaeyoung I won’t be here freezing.

But suddenly  i hear the voice of hope. The voice that I miss a lot.

"Unnie, what's up ? I'm sorry i'm late, mina unnie and tzuyu didn't like to be here early. How long have you been waiting for me ?" So that's why she come here late. The power of love again proving itself. 

"10 minutes i guess" i try to smile as bright as i can.

We were walking towards to the cafetaria, i ask chaeyoung to have a serious conversation there.

Then finally Chaeyoung notice me wearing a jacket, than she start worrying about me. I actually never use any jacket before. I found it uncomfortable to wear a jacket. But here I am today wearing a jacket.

"Unnie, you wearing a jacket, and it us not even cold now. You sick ?" She put her palm on my forhead.

"Ya unnie !" She yelled at me.

"Ya kid, how could you yell at me ? I'm older than you !" I pout and try to laugh.

"Don't ever try to laugh, you sick, you have a fever unnie. I left you just for a night and you sick now ?" She look at me seriously.

I want to deny her but, yes i am sick, how can i not ? I cry the whole night, and Chaeyoung wasn't there to comfort me. 

"Yes I am sick, and it is because you left me." I talk in my mind. I want to say that but everyone know it is better to not say that.

"Small bean, i'm sorry i am sick, i know you really hate it when i'm sick. But now i have something to tell you that is way more imorptant than the heck of my health." I grab her hand and make her sit.

"What is it ? What is more important than you being sick for me ? You broke up with the captain ?" She still angry at me.

I was shock hearing what she just said, i'm not actually broke up with her, but it is something worst than broke up.

"What ?! No i'm not broke up with her, it's worst." I sigh.

"What ? She cheated on you ?" She ask me again with a question that i never imagine. What's wrong with her ?

"Hey kid ! No ! She will never do that." I knock her head.

"Ouch. So why ?" She rubing her head. I actually hit her a bit hard.

"Yesterday i ask my dad to examine the fluid that you found on tzuyu's neck...." i tell her everything. 

"... Mrs. Yoo drom Gyeonggi." I said and accidently my tears fall down.

"So i was right !" She said it and hit her hand to the table.

I was about to cry than i shocked by her action, and her words.

"What do you mean you right ?" I ask her while holding her shaking hand.

From her expression, i can tell that is holding anger right now.

"First, i saw jungyeon unnie keeping some magazine on her locker, but i never mind it, since a lot of girl reading magazine . Second, when someone push tzuyu at the mall, that person look like a guy, tall and strong. And jungyeon unnie is like a guy, tall and strong. And the third..." she stop her word when she saw my tears. I know she hestitate to continue after seeing me like this.

"Continue.. what is the third ?" I told her to continue and wipe my tears.

She look flustered. She don't like to see me hurt, but on the other hand, i need to know everything.

"And the third, i saw the needle coming from the basketball court right ? If you hear basketball, who is the first name pop up in your mind ? Lastly..." She stop again and look at me more seriously now.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter