Double Date (Part 1)

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon POV

"Let's wash ourself first. After that we can work with that." I told chaeyoung to have shower before checking the flashdisk.

"Okay unnie." She answer me with a very flat face.

Maybe because we didn't talk, not even a word on the way home. The atmosphere becomes really gloomy after we talk about jungyeon.

I get in to the bathroom downstair and chaeyoung get in to the bathroom that is in her room. 

I open the water tap, hot water is pouring on to my head. It feels really comfortable. I start smiling after i remember what just happen at jungyeon's house before. I still can feel her soft lips and her full of love hands caring me.

But, as the water pouring on to my body, my tears start falling down from my eyes. I can't contain my sadness anymore. I cry as hard as i can, letting go all the pain i've been carrying lately.

I still can't believe that the girl i love with all my heart, is the girl that i should terminate. I never imagine that i have to experience a pain this much.

"Why jungyeon ? And what should i do to you ?" I can't hurt her, but i can't leave my job behind. I was trained for this, but i'm not ready for this.

My tears keep falling until i finish washing up. I see my face on the mirror, my eyes absolutely swollen right now. How can i face chaeyoung with this eyes.

I dry myself with a towel, put on my pijamas and ready to get out and found out the truth.

"You crying unnie ?" Chaeyoung already standing there in front of my bathroom door.

"No." I said without expression. I walk pass through her towards the stairs to go upstairs 
Suddenly i feel a small body hugging me tight from behind. I can hear her sobbing and crying on my back.

"I'm sorry unnie." She said that sincerly. I actually want it to cry, but i ran out of tears after all that crying when i take a shower.

I turn my back facing her, cup her face.
"Hey, we've train for this. I'm ready to face everything. Stop crying, you look ugly !" I smile then stick my tounge out to .

She rub her eyes like a baby, then following me from behind and going upstairs to her room. I feel really bless to have a sister like her, even she's not my biological sister, but our heart is more connected then tzuyu and mina, the real sibblings.

I let her in and close the door. She drag the small table which we always use for a meeting. I sit on the floor, with chaeyoung and her laptop, and obviously the flash disk.

She sit down beside me, turning on the laptop. She stopped for a momment before plugging the flashdisk.

"Ready unnie ?" She look at me in the eye.

"Yes, ready than ever !" I smile to her. 

Finally, let's found out the truth of our captain.

We search through all folders, all files, and even hidden files. We found some photos of tzuyu and her friends, some schedule, and a lot of emails.

We learned that flashdisk for 3 hours staright, for a momment i was forget about jungyeon is my girlfriend, me and chseyoung was absorbed to all the data we have collected. 
In the end we have made many conclusion from it.

Chaeyoung took a sketchbook and start writing many things.

Conclusion :

1. MG really is the spy.
2. MG works for a man named Mr. Park, a.k.a the drug dealer.
3. Mr. Park has funded MG to do all his dirty wokrs on tzuyu.
4. MG's father used to work for Mr. Park, but now Mr. Park make him as his hostage.
5. Mr. Park threatened MG, that he will kill her father if she's not doing her job.
6. MG's next target is jihyo, she will do her job with jihyo this monday. (A week after dahyun)


"Okay that's it. We found out the truth."she said after writting everything.

"Unnie, you done writting ?" She look at my paper.

I was writting a profile about Mr. Park and jungyeon's father. My parents would need this to catch that Mr. Park.

"I little bit more.......... and…..  i'm finished." I stretch my hands.

Then chaeyoung took another paper and start to write something.

"So what now ? Plan ?" I ask her while reading her writing.

"After all this, we need a plan. A plan to rescue MG's father and stop her being our enemy." She stop writing and start explaining her thought.

"So, MG is not the real bad guy, she is not actually our enemy. She just forced to be bad. We can use this condition to catch Mr. Park." I was so happy after hearing what she just said.

Jungyeon is not the bad guy after all, she just being forced. Now i can feel some fresh air.

"How ?" I ask her.

"So, we should make a deal with MG. But the deal would be really dangerous unnie, for both of the side." She said that seriously.

"What ? What deal ?" I'm ready to hear another crazy idea of her.

"We will help jungyeon unnie to save her father from that Mr. Park, and she will help us get to that Mr. Park. And exchange." I was going to say something but she cover my mouth and start talking again.

"But how ?" She ask me that. I nod my head.

"So MG was planning to meet jihyo on the basketball court at night right ? Let's change jihyo into me. So we lure jungyeon to do her plan, but when she is going to hurt jihyo, she found out that it was me not jihyo." Well that's intersting i guess.

"We will hacked jihyo's phone and when MG start blackmailing jihyo to meet her at the basketball court we could she that mail to. But we need to make sure jihyo is not going to the basketball court." I was thinking how was that ? 

"We can't let jihyo now all the things right ? So we will put the rare drug that MG give tzuyu to put her in a deep sleep. I'll replace jihyo to come to the basketball court." It is dangerous i think.

"So what about me ? Don't leave me out of this okay." I pout.

"Ofcourse i wont. Unnie, you will spying at us. You have to be near me if in case i need help. MG will be shock and panic. When she do, you will show yourself and try to calm her down. After she calm down we would talk about the deal." She finish her sentences.

"But, i want jungyeon to apoligize to you after that flower pot incident. After that we will talk about the deal. How was it ?" Actually after thinking about it, i was still upset about that part, about how jungyeon hurt my small bean. It is fair right for her to aologize ?

She smile and giggle at me. "Okay anything you want unnie :)" she smile and add some notes to her plans.

"You know ? I must admit it, you are really smart kid ! I'm proud of you. " i pat her head and smile at her.

Now that my heart know, that jungyeon is not the "real" bad guy, the pain is being relieve a bit by bit. And that's all thanks to my small bean crazy idea.

"Okay then, let's start hack jihyo's phone tomorrow, and now we should sleep. It is already 1 AM now. " i rub my eyes and yawn.

We agree to go to sleep and have some rest after this tiring day.


 

 


Mina POV


10:25 PM
 


From : mina unnie
To : chaeyoung

Hey kid ! So, there's no school tomorrow right ? I was thinking if we could have a double date with tzuyu and sana, will you come ?

And where have you been ? I’ve been texting you for hours !

 

 

 

I’m really upset right now. Chaeyoung hasn’t replying my message for hours. How can she do that ? did she know how worry I am and how I miss her right now ?

 

But the good news is, sana already agreeing to go for a double date with me tomorrow. I hope chaeyoung will agree too. If she not, I kill her obviously.

 

I try to distract my mind by watching drama that momo and sana recommend, I get distract for a moment, but when there’s a couple scenes, my mind back thinking about chaeyoung.

 

11.45 PM. I’m sleepy, but I can’t sleep until chaeyoungie reply my me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter