Dear Diary

My First Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung POV

2 months already pass, there's a lot of things happen within 2 month.

“I can slearly remember all things happen within this 2 month. I’ll tell you about itu dear diary” i talk to myself while writing my diary.

My dad gave me this diary a long time ago, it was a small notebook with 100 pages in it. The colour is orange. But actually, I’m not a fan of writing diary, I always can remember everything by the way. But right now I really miss my mom and dad. So I decided to write on this diary that dad gave me.

Can you imagine, mom and dad hasn’t come home for 2 month, they miss many events that happen to their beloved daughter. I always try to find out about what happen with them, but Mr. and Ms. Im never want to tell me. Rather than told me about mom and dad, they always ask me to take care of myself.

They say “Trust your parents chaeyoungie. They will never disappoint you. They are working hard for their job and for you. Please take care of yourself better chaeyoungah. I’m sure they will comeback and want it to find their daughter healty, and happy J.” After that I never ask them that question again and I just can pray that they are okay and will comeback home healty and happy to.

 

Okay now, let’s start writing diary. I will write some things that happen in the past two month.

 

First thing that I write is about me and the trio.

Now. me and the trio always sit together in the same table every lunch. We always sit together to have lunch and always been in the same team for school project. I found jihyo really clingey to me. And i guess i know why.

Well, after my stage with mina unnie, i become famous at school. Actually that is just a condition I should never had as an undercover agent. But it’s already happening so, I need to work extra as an agen now.

Guess what ? Now some student ask me to take a photo with them,  or even ask for my autograph. At first, it feels amazing, but now is not anymore a weird thing for me. It happen almost everyday, not just from student from 1st grader but some from 2nd and 3nd grader. I know and known by many students now, I guess thats why jihyo want to be with me. 

Jihyo is the type of person who like to be friends with the” famous” people.

Well tzuyu is the beautiful princess of the 1st grade, they call her the princess. At first I found tzuyu really cold, but now she is a smiling-machine. She has a great personality, many girls fall for her, but she never accept any of their confession. She said that her heart is no ready to love someone.

Dahyun is the dancing machine of 1st grade, they call her heung-dubu, because of overwhealming power when dancing and her fair white skin. She is not quiet any more. She actually a really talk-active girl ! She often paired with jihyo to MCin on many school events. Currently she has a close relationship with momo unnie who is the leader of the dance club. This close relationship surely broke many hearts at school.

And the last one is me. They call me the girl-crush, because I have a cold and cool personality but a warm heart inside. Other than that, I can do sports, musics, and art well.  So many club ask me to join theirs. Because of that I know and known by many students at school. Many girl at school confess their feeling to me, but I guess my heart is already taken by someone. And I’m sure about her this time.

Jihyo herself has an amazing voice actually. Her voice is so clear and strong when sing. She is a smart talker too, she often chosen to be MC on many events at school. They call her the MIC. She is like our leader, she has a great charisma. She always the one who start a conversation among us, she also the one who solve the problem if there’s any clash between me tzuyu and dahyun. She is also the peacekeeper, she don’t our friendship broken. I don’t know what will happen if there’s no jihyo.

All the four of us has a lot of fans at school.  Many people predicted that us, have the strongest possibility to be the next J-Trinity, but me, tzuyu and dahyun doesn't want that, we still want to be a normal student. We are not ready yet to be that famous like J-Trinity.



Next story is about The J-Trinity.

The J-Trinity is back with their performance every friday. After my performance with mina unnie, a lot of J-Trinity fans wants to see Sana and Momo on stage to. They miss the perfect stage of a pretty and elegant Mina, the cutie and y sana, and the powerfull charismatic momo again.

Every Monday to Thursday, they always gave some of their time to practice. Every morning they come earlier and practice. They also practice at lunch, when everybody was using that time to refresh their brain from all the lesson. If theres no test or hard homework for the next day, they sometime practice till late at night after school.

I’m really impressed by thei

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter