Chapter 9

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



*Gyuri's POV*
I staggered to detention class, unwilling to even lift another foot and walk there. I sighed at the thought of the consequences if I skipped it. How much I wish I could kill Jonghyun.

Just as I thought of him, I arrived class. I took a deep breath and open the door. It seems empty. So creepy. I took out the ring, thinking whether I should wear it or not. After much contemplation, I finally wore it.

All I see right in front me after that was, a guy's sleeping. It was Jonghyun with his head on my table, sleeping. He looks so cute when he had his eyes closed, sleeping soundly. His eyeliner.. His hair, ohh myyy. Ghost has nice hairs. His features.. Waiiiiiit, ghosts sleeps too?

And what did I just thought to myself? He's cute? Nonono. I was just spouting nonsense. None of what I said earlier on was true. NONE.

I got even bored looking at him that way and the teacher's taking way too long to come. I took out my sketchbook and started searching for inspirations to draw. I decided to draw the guy who got me here.

*Jay's POV*
Hearing the songs I composed, I slowly open the detention classroom's door. Just then, I saw Gyuri. Am I hallucinating? She's here? For what? I walked towards her and sat right next to her. She was drawing a guy's face.

It made me curious who he is. Was it, her boyfriend?

"Oh hey, you're here." she greeted me with her wide smile.

"Yeah. What are you doing here?"

"I was told to come here for detention too. Don't even bother asking why. I don't even wanna talk about it."

"Alright. Who are you drawing? Your boyfriend?" I could see she choke on her saliva upon hearing the word 'boyfriend'.

*Gyuri's POV*
This guy, my boyfriend? A GHOST AS MY BOYFRIEND? WHAT???

"No, he ain't my boyfriend and will never be." I replied him back.

Just then, the teacher came in. She gave us 10 pieces of paper each and told us to "I'm sorry and I'll never do it again." till it's full. I sighed trying to finish it up as soon as possible and it seems like, someone's gloating over my misfortune.

How.dare.you.Kim.Jonghyun.

*Jonghyun's POV*
Gyuri was glaring at me as if I did something wr- oh yea. I did. I got her into trouble. Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter