Chapter 20

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Minyoung's POV*


We finally reached Gyuri's house. It was still the same as the last time I visited here. Pretty gardens that was taken care by her mother herself, light brown marble clean tiles and the fragrant smile coming from inside. As soon as I got in, I went to the kitchen and greeted Mrs Park with a wide smile.


"Oh Minyoung, you came! Welcome. How's your family?" Her mother asked, being friendly.


"They're fine, thank you. What are you making?" I asked.


"I have no idea for the moment. Hmm, I guess you're here to watch movies with Gyuri, right? Soooo, I guess I shall make some delicious snacks for you guys to enjoy later!" she said.


"Mum, make some waffles too! I've been craving for them, hehehe!" Gyuri said. Being a doting mother Mrs Park has been all these while, she just nodded her head.


Both Gyuri and I ran up to the second floor where her room is located. When we finally got in, I decided to ask her about Jonghyun.


"So... where's Jonghyun?"


"Hmm? Why did you have to ask about him? He caused me to be the reason everyone's laughing about and he does nothing to stop this. Instead, it was Jay who actually cleared up the misunderstanding. Tell me, which guy deserves a better treatment?" My eyes widened at her reaction.


"Jay? He cleared it up?" Wasn't it Jonghyun that I saw yesterday? What's going on?


"Yea, he did unlike that no feelings guy."


"Where is he now?"


"How would I know?"


"I thought you could see him?"


"Well, I could but I'm not even wearing the ring right now."  Wouldn't it hurt him if he's around and he heard this? "Why did you ask anyways?"


"Huh? Nothing. I was just curious."


Suddenly, Gyuri's mother called her from downstairs. She wanted Gyuri to help her with something. As soon as she left, I immediately whispered Jonghyun's name.


"Do something if you're here. I know you can see and hear me but I can't. Quick do something before she gets back!" I was about to give up whispering Jonghyun's name when I see a floating marker writing something on the whiteboard Gyuri has.


"What do you want from me?" 


That was what written on it.


"Look," I said as I took out the book I borrowed, "whatever is inside thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter