Chapter 19

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Minyoung's POV*

I was too focused in reading it that I didn't realise it was time for my next class. Suddenly, I screamed when someone suddenly startled me from the back, earning a hundred pair of eyes shoo-ing me. That person immediately cupped my mouth and told me to kept quiet. It was Kwon Jiyong. -_-' I bowed my head while mouthing 'Sorry' to everyone. 

I lightly smacked Jiyong's back. "What the heck do you want?!" I whispered.

"Well, I was about to go to class after listening to some music at the music corner when I saw you reading this so intensely. What's so interesting about it anyways? Let me see!" he tried to grab the book but I held to it tightly and glared at him.

"Class? What time is it now?"

"15 minutes more to the next class!" I gulped. I almost missed class. Without saying goodbye, I stood up and borrowed the book and ran off for class. 

"What is this girl made of? Is she a tornado? She's so fast!" Jiyong panted as he tried to catch up with Minyoung. "So much for my kindness. She didn't even utter a word of thanks but..... she's cute when she starts to run." He mumbled.

*Jay's POV* 

I sat in front of my laptop, wondering who on earth is that guy. I know I have seen him somewhere but where?

*Minyoung's POV*

It was finally midnight. I laid on my bed, thinking of what I read earlier on. It totally talks about what Jonghyun is, just that they did not write about the reason about their existence. More like, what they can do and what they cannot do. uh, more or less?

They cannot show their human-self for more than five minutes or else, they will suffer and if that exceeds more than 5 times , they gradually lose their 'soul'.

Five minutes. 

Five minutes. 

Five minutes. 

"That Kim Jonghyun showed himself.... for more than five minutes, didn't he?" I tried to think of all possibilities. Why was he willing to do so?

It's Friday tomorrow anyways. I shall pay him a visit! 

*Jonghyun's POV*

The moment I got back, Gyuri was already asleep. My eyes could not help it but notice the blinging ring on the table. She must be really mad this time. I pulled the quilt up and covered her with it. She was frowning in her sleep.

I'm sorry, Gyuri.

Out of a sudden, I had a splitting headache. The pain was excruciating and unbearable. I immediately laid down on the couch in her room and tried to bear with it. I unknowingly mumbled her name several times.

"Never show yourself for more than 5 minutes. You will suffer from it." That old woman's words kept replaying on my mind. Is that the cause?

Suddenly, I felt as if I could not breathe. This is suffocating. I have no idea for how long I have been trying to live. No matter how ghostly I am right now, I am a half human too. I cannot just die like that.  I wonder for how long I showed myself...

When I finally feel fine, my eyes automatically close and I fell asleep.

*Third Person's POV* 

Nobody realises that each time Jonghyun is hurting, the ring would bling automatically. Nobody, i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter