Chapter 37

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Gyuri opened her eyes slightly. She squinted her eyes, adjusting to the light in the hospital's ward. Realising the difference in the environment, she jolted from her bed. "Where am I? Where's Jonghyun?" she asked. 

"MIss,  you're up. This is the hospital. "  answered the nurse. 

"Hospital... Nurse, do you know where's Jonghyun?" she asked back, clutching on to the nurse's arm. 

"Jonghyun? Is it the guy that was brought in with you? He's next door but because you're injured right now, I advise you not to move around for now. I'll call the doctor. Please rest well." 

Gyuri could not wait any longer. The moment the nurse left, she slowly crept out of her bed and staggered to Jonghyun's room. As soon as she comes in, she sat right next to Jonghyun who was still sleeping. Tears could be seen rolling down from his eyes, making the pillows wet. 

"Omma, don't leave please. Omma, I miss you" Jonghyun muttered in his sleep. Gyuri's heart pained. She clutched her hand onto Jonghyun's hand. 

"Jonghyun-ah, wake up." Gyuri tapped on his shoulders. 

As soon as Jonghyun woke up, he immediately hugged Gyuri. "My mum left. Do you want to leave me still?" he cried on her shoulders. 

"I won't leave you ever again. I'll be accompanying you throughout your  journey in life. Are you willing to have me in your life still?" The corners of Jonghyun's lips slowly curved up. 

He started moving closer to Gyuri, too close till their nose almost touched and their eyes only can see each other's.  His lips starts to get really close to hers. Her eyes started to lightly close and she started leaning her lips to his. 

 

 

 

Few days have past ever since Jonghyun regained his memory. It has been a wonderful few days for them. They finally told Minyoung what exactly happened and the whole thing spreaded quickly and everyone was so happy for them. 

The ring Jonghyun possessed was something they both would never want to throw away. It was that ring that brought them together.Without it, Jonghyun would probably still remain a heartless ghost who will never return back to Earth and realise his singer dream. Without it, he probably will not meet Gyuri. Without Gyuri, he will never ever find his sister and father. That ring is that significant to him. 

 

One day, the couple decided to stay in the house and just watch the television as they enjoy their twosome moment there. Gyuri lied down on Jonghyun's lap while Jonghyun munch on his popcorns. 

"Oppa, what were you thinking of the other day? The day we all went out together and you apparently brought your 'girlfriend' along?" Gyuri asked, emphasizing on the 'girlfriend' part. 

All of a sudden, Jonghyun choked on his popcorns. "What what what? Isn't my grilfriend pretty to you?" he asked back. 

Gyuri quickly sit up straight. " Pretty? Wow. Kim Jonghyun, are you straight or biual?" 

"What do you think? You're a female aren't you? Obviously I'm straight!" 

Gyuri draw herself closer to Jonghyun, making him shiver a little. "Does a straight guy actually take a male for a girlfriend? To make it worse, having that male to actually wear female clothes and have some fake s inside HIS body?" 

"W-w-what are you talking about? Just because you're getting really close to me, let me tell you that you don't intimidate me AT ALL" Jonghyun tried to act calm but his face betrays everything.

Gyuri let out a deep breath before laughing as she rest her back on the couch. She grabbed the control from Jonghyun and kept on pressing random buttons before saying " I already knew Taemin was your girlfriend since back then. It was just so fun seeing how you actually tried so hard to convince everyone that Taemin is your girlfriend. I almost burst out laughing right there." 

Jonghyun took a several seconds to process what Gyuri said before he virtually facepalmed himself. He started to take deep breaths before turning his head to Gyuri. "So you decided to make me look like a fool?" 

Gyuri giggled. She turned her head to face Jonghyun and stuck her tongue out. "When the opportunity is there, I must make full use of it" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter