Chapter 26

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All the SHINee members crowd around Jonghyun who was sleeping peacefully. They raised an eyebrow, wondering how he actually came back. They were speechless. 

Being the leader, Onew decided to do something. He gently touched Jonghyun's face and flinched. "GUYS!!!!! IT'S REALLY HIM. HE IS NOT DEAD. IT'S HIMMMMM" the oldest screamed. Everyone tried to wake Jonghyun up which they successfully did but at the same time, gaining death stares from Jonghyun. 

"Yah. What are you doing?!" Jonghyun yelled at them. The four did not bother about what he said and hugged him tightly. They missed him too much. 

After Jonghyun was fully awake, they sat on the dining table. Jonghyun drooled upon seeing the amount of delicious foods laid on the table calling him to eat them. He missed eating with them, like a real human being. They grabbed their bowl and picked up what they wanted to eat and started eating. 

"Hyung, where have you been all these while? We have been searching for you for years." Taemin said with his mouth chewing his rice. Jonghyun froze. He could not remember what he did for so long. 

"I don't remember.. All I remember was I went to buy a drink the other day and then I don't remember. The next thing I knew was, I was already here on the couch and then that's all!" 

"That's all?" Every member eyed him doubtfully. 

"Oh. I think I lived with this old lady. I don't anything about her much though neither do I remember what I did." Jonghyun carefully sipping the hot soup. 

"You do remember us though.......right?" Key asked. 

"Don't worry. I only did not remember what happened to me while I was gone. That's all. Have you guys debuted yet?" The rest of the members just shook and lowered their heads. Jonghyun knew it was partly his fault they did not debut. They made a pact to debut together after all. "Sorry" was what came out from his mouth. 

"Don't worry! Now that you are with us, we still can debut!! I'm glad you are back because CEO said he will debut us soon with or without you so you came in time!!" Onew said. Every member smiled. They are still going to debut together. 

"Oh right! Hyung, there were news about your family!" Key said. 

"Minyoung, what if he is not going to come back forever?" Gyuri sobbed as she played with the ring on her finger. The ring that allows her to see Jonghyun. 

Gyuri went over to Minyoung's house since early morning. She could not get over what happened the night before. She missed him. Minyoung clutched her mug, not wanting to think of the negative possibilities.

"No, he will come back" Minyoung's dad came out of his room and sat bes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter