Chapter 23

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Gyuri's POV*

The class with the celebs has finally ended. The whole time the lesson was going on, I couldn't help but worry about Minyoung. What was happening exactly? 

I stood up from my seat, ready to go and find her. I was in daze when I accidentally bumped into someone. I immediately bowed and apologise repeatedly. I was about to go when suddenly, "You know, you should really kick the habit of bumping into somebody and then apologise and then walk away like nothing happened." I looked up to see who and see a smiling Donghae right in front of me. 

"We meet again." He smiled. "I told you we will meet again soon"

"I'm sorry, I was thinking about my friend and yeah, we meet again" I looked at my watch desperately hoping to ask Minyoung the question quickly. 

"Are you in a rush?" He asked. I nodded and said goodbye before getting out quickly. 

*Donghae's POV*

 She's cute. 

"hyung, aren't you leaving? We have to go quick before the fan girls catches up with us" said Onew. 

The three of us finally got into the car i owned and left the school. It was hard trying to leave with fan girls staring at us and we were hoping they won't be a sasaeng fan suddenly. 

"Don't you think it was weird? How did Minyoung knows who Jonghyun was and even his name? Is she a stalker or something?" Key voiced out. 

"Her name is Minyoung?" Onew asked. Key nodded. "What's her full name?"

"was it Oh Minyoung or  lee Minyoung or Nam Minyoung or Park or... IDKKKK" key literally screamed out loud.

"Are you okay? I mean, she is your classmate for so long, I supposed and you don't know her full name?" Onew questioned.

"Then is that girl standing nearby the road there, her best friend?" I asked, pointing at Gyuri who was finding a taxi but to no avail.

"Oh yes, Gyuri's her friend. Maybe she knows". I drove the car towards her and forced Key to open the door for her to come in.

"Get in. We want to meet your friend too. We have questions for her." She obediently obliged to our request and then directed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter