Chapter 35

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello sunny Singapore, it's the first time I stepped in to this country."  Gyuri said in her heart. She walked towards the exit and board the taxi to her new house in Singapore.                        

 

She her heavy luggage into the house with a heavy heart and rest her aching body from the long flight on the bed. Memories of Jonghyun and her flashed through her mind unexpectedly. She jumped out of head, shaking her head. "Stop it Gyuri, it's over. Wait, it has never been over. It has never started even! Stop thinking of the past and do what you need here. You need to focus and graduate!" She groaned in frustration. 

 

It has been a week since Gyuri left Korea for Singapore. She spent her days touring around the city and relaxing before school officially starts in two weeks. She went to try out all the interesting rides in Singapore, checked out almost all tourists spot in a week but she never once felt happy as she was alone. Each time she skyped with her parents and Minyoung, it was always a forced smile that she gave to stop them from worrying too much. 

 

Feeling lonely, she observed her surrounding and could only envy them for having a companion to eat with. 

"Are you alone, Miss?" a familiar voice asked. Gyuri stiffened.

'No, it can't be.' she thought. 

"May I sit down with you?" the male asked again. Gyuri slightly nodded without even looking at the person. The male smirked before pulling out a chair for him to sit. "What makes you think that running away from reality can keep reality away from you? Does it have to be like this?"

Gyuri sighed inwardly before looking at the male. "What makes you think that I'm running away from you, Kim Jonghyun?" 

Jonghyun laughed. "It's oppa, for you."

"Who cares about whether you're older than me now? Why are you even here?"

"Who knows. Someone told me I had a past with you but I just cannot remember you. I just had to find you and find out everything or else it's a sleepless night all over again." 

It feels as though a needle pricked her. His words were painful for her. She stood up quickly and grabbed her bag. "Anyone who told that to you is just joking with you. I had no past with you. I don't even know who you are except that you're Minyoung's brother." Gyuri stormed out of the restaurant she was in. 

Gyuri ran as fast as she could to escape from Jonghyun. She heaved a sigh of relief when Jonghyun was longer in her sight. Knowing it was safe for her to move, she decided to roam about before heading home. 

 

As soon as Gyuri reached her house, she dropped her house keys.In front of her house door, there was a man who fell asleep with his luggage with him. It was Jonghyun. The sound of keys falling woke Jonghyun up. "Oh, you came?" he asked with a sleepy voice. "I was waiting for you but I got so tired that I fell asleep. Now that you're back, will you open the door please?" Jonghyun asked again while stretching his arms. He was too adorable for Gyuri to say no. 

"No no no. Why are you even here and why did you bring your luggage with you here?"

"Can't you see it? Obviously I want to live you, duh. I told you I won't leave till I get a s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter