FINAL

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been three years since SHINee's debut. Strangely, nobody has ever caught Gyuri and Jonghyun dating. Each time Jonghyun posted a selca with Gyuri, he would always blur Gyuri to protect her privacy but at the same time, he wanted everyone to know that he is attached. Thankfully for him, the CEO made a good decision to announce Jonghyun's relationship to the public. It was because of that, fans were less obsessed about the boy himself and focused more on him as an artiste. It did not really affect SHINee as a group. 

 

 

"Kim Jonghyun, are you seriously ignoring me now?" Gyuri shouts as she threw her phone on the table. Gyuri groaned in frustration. 

It seems as though everything was going on fine. However, things were not exactly going fine between the two of them. Jonghyun has not been contacting Gyuri for a period of time. Around a week? Gyuri could not stand it anymore. It used to be once a day call but it gradually became once a day text to once a week text till absolutely nothing. Gyuri knew Jonghyun could be  busy because after all, he is a rising idol. However, she was expecting him to at least communicate with her even if it meant a text. 

Despite the numerous calls and texts, Jonghyun still did not reply. Gyuri gave up doing the same thing over and over again eventually. 

"Oh! Gyuri!! Here you are!! I was finding you since just now." Minyoung said. 

"Is there something wrong?" she asked. 

"Nah, let's go to a concert tonight! I know my brother has been such a letdown all these while so, let's go and enjoy ourselves!"

Minyoung was right. Gyuri should enjoy herself especially when Jonghyun pissed her off by being missing in action. "Let's go!" Gyuri replied half excitedly. 

 

As soon as Gyuri and Minyoung arrived at the concert scene, Gyuri was confused at the amount of girls at the venue. Gyuri then realised she had forgotten to ask whose concert were they going to. It was when she noticed a small fanboard a fan was holding which wrote "Kim Jonghyun, Saranghae" then she realised she is at SHINee's concert. 

"Minyoung, why are we here?" Gyuri pulled Minyoung away before she managed to pass the tickets to the security guards. 

"Don't you want to find the answer?" Minyoung smiled cheekily. 

"Fine, I'll have to face him sooner or later." Gyuri sighed and followed Minyoung in. 

 

Gyuri thought she would be sitting somewhere way behind to be fair to the other fangirls who love SHINee more than Gyuri and Minyoung but she figured that Minyoung probably asked for VIP tickets from her brother that they ended up sitting at the front row.The girls in front were staring at them two for not holding or wearing anything related to SHINee as if it was a big deal. Suddenly, a girl beside them offered some extra lightsticks to lend so that everybody can enjoy the concert to which Gyuri politely refused but Minyoung borrowed one for her anyways. 

Soon, the concert started. It started with an introductory video and the curtains were unveiled, revealing 5 shining guys at their positions, waiting for the song to start. Gyuri's eyes never left the man who has not talked to her in a long time. "How could he still perform happily without knowing about my wellbeing or talk to me even once?" she thought. 

 

After close to two hours after the concert had begun, it was finally time for the real show. The screen showed videos of SHINee during debut days followed by videos of the members individually talking about their life since then. When it was finally Jonghyun's turn to speak, Gyuri looked up and listened intensely. 

"Before debut,I had a hard time juggling between real life and realising my dream. I still remember at that moment, I was finally reunited with my father and younger sister after losing contact since I was young. However, because of my dream, I was unable to make up the lost time with my family members. Thankfully, they are still supporting me and does not blame me for that. Thank you. Today, I would also like to thank our fans for being with us since day 1 and still supporting us till this day. It is really heartening." 

Gyuri frowned, "He probably doesn't remember me." 

"I have another person to be thankful for. Today, I will thank her personally for that. Please watch over me and my members and anticipate our upcoming musics." Jonghyun continued. 

Gyuri was confused. Did he meant her? Suddenly, the spotlight was on. It was Jonghyun. He carefully walked down the stage and walked towards Gyuri with a rose and a microphone. He knelt down in front of Gyuri which made thousands of fangirls in the hall gasp in shock. 

"Park Gyuri, will you follow me up to the stage?" Jonghyun asked, with his ever charming puppy eyes. 

In a state of shock yet nervous, Gyuri followed Jonghyun's lead as she felt him pulling her up to the stage. Jonghyun led her to a chair before turning to the fans. 

"I am sure all of you guys are shocked as to why I am doing this. Even my girlfriend doesn't know I'm doing this." Jonghyun paused for awhile. There were a lot of murmurings going on. "Yes everybody, this is my girlfriend, Park Gyuri. Isn't she pretty?" Everyone shouted yes. There were certain fans who were on the verge of crying way before he announced why was he doing this. 

Jonghyun pulled the microphone nearer to his mouth before he continue his speech. "Before I was reunited with my family, she was the one who stood by me. She was also the one who found my family. Once, due to a certain incident, I did not forget about anyone but my brain just had to forget her. For a certain period of time, there she was, living in this world, being forgotten by the man she loves the most. I almost lost her. She was about to leave me for good but thankfully, I managed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter