Chapter 30

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MY LOVE, LEE TAEMIN. YOU LOOK SO PRETTY TODAY!" Jonghyun chirped. 

Taemin glared at his mean hyung. He knew he was a pretty boy but asking him to cross dress just to get a girl off his back was ridiculous. Taemin looked at himself from his head to his toe. Wearing a dress was already a burden but Jonghyun insisted that he should wear a bra to be safe. 

flashback 

"Yah, Do I look pretty enough now?" Taemin asked lazily. 

"No. You must look y too!! Plus, did you just say 'Yah''?? Yah, I'm older than you! You should be calling me oppa!! Try it once! Say oppa!" Jonghyun teased. 

"oppppppppppaaaaaaaaaaa, Jonghyunniee opppppaaaaaaaa" the other members teased. Taemin's cheeks reddened. "NEVERRRRRRR"

"Tch. You are still going to anyways that day. Now, your s looks way too small. Let's see, let's have a enlargement for you." Jonghyun made a ''taking a picture'' pose on Taemin's ''s''. Taemin pushed Jonghyun's hands away and covered his body.

Jonghyun turned to s and smiled evilly. Knowing what he means, they pull Taemin to the room and added some things to make his s larger(lol). They ignored his cries and carried out their mission. 

End of flashback

"How can you guys do me like this. I hate you guys." Taemin sulked. 

"Honey, you need a new name and also a wig. Then you're ready to go! My honey isn't a tomboy, you know. " Jonghyun joked. 

 

 

 

Gyuri put on a casual outfit and left. She was not excited to go since the one she is cycling with was not Jonghyun. Plus, Jonghyun has a girlfriend. How could she ever control her jealousy?

Jay picked her up that day. It was an awkward journey for the two since they have nothing to talk about much. As much as Jay wanted to say something, he ends up stopping himself from saying another word because he knew Gyuri was not in the mood to talk. 

As soon as they reached there, being the gentleman he had always been, Jay opened the door of his car for Gyuri. Seeing Jonghyun arriving first with his 'girlfriend', their pretence starts. 

Gyuri locked her arms together with Jay and walked towards Jonghyun and his girlfriend. Noticing her presence, Jonghyun immediately locked his arms with Taemin too. 

"Hi." Gyuri started. 

"Hi. You're early."

" Nope, looks like you're way earlier than me. Can't wait to show off your girlfriend, I see. Apparently, I do have a boyfriend too. You needn't say those words the other day, you know. I'm sure you guys met a lot of times. He's Jay and Jay, this is Jonghyun." she introduced. They both shook hands and greeted one another.

"Oh, this is my girlfriend. Her name is Lee Taeun (a/n: see what I did there? xD)." Taemin smiled and shook hands with Gyuri. 

Before Gyuri could say anything, she was interrupted by Minyoung's arrival with Jiyong. 

 

 

 

"Oppa, this is your girlfriend?" Minyoung asked. Jonghyun nodded. "Doesn't she look way too familiar. Sayyyy, have we met each other before?"

Taemin shook his head vigorously. He never uttered a word since they came in fear anyone finds out his identity. 

"I'm sure I've met you before! YOU LOOK LIKE OPPA'S FRIEND, THAT TAEMIN GUY" she screamed. The two widened their eyes in surprise.

"That... That.... That's because she is his younger sister! Of course siblings do look like each other!" Jonghyun defended. Minyoung rubbed her chin. 

"Isn't Taemin the only child in his family?"

"No, he has a younger sister! Lee Taeun! Aish!"

"A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter