Chapter 22

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Minyoung's POV*


"K-k-kim J-j-jonghyun??!?!??!?!"


"Why, dear? Have you met somebody with that name?" He asked me with full curiousity.


"N-no. Just that, that name sounds familiar. Oh I'm going to do my homework now. See you later, dad" I quickly ran to my room.


Is there a possibility that the Jonghyun I know now is him?


/The Next Day/


*Gyuri's POV*


My mind wouldn't stop playing that dream all over again. Why did I dream of him again today?


"Gyuri-ah, Where are you? I'm hurting so badly right now." Jonghyun shouted in pain.


I walked around that empty house searching for him but all I could hear was his screams. I ran upstairs and finally found him. I was about to run and help him. I wanted to cure his pain but it was the same old lady appeared in my dream and she's taking him away.


"WHERE ARE YOU BRINGING HIM? COME BACK, PLEASE COME BACK. JONGHYUN-AH, COME BACK" I tried to chase them but to no avail. No matter how fast I tried to catch up with them, it was as if something was pulling me back from chasing them. I could see Jonghyun's tears. Unconsciously, my pillow was wet because I teared up too.


Was Jonghyun hurt yesterday? WHY SHOULD I EVEN BOTHER?


My thoughts were interrupted by the teacher's loud greetings.


"Good morning, students. Remember the trip some of you went for the other time? So after your trip the other time, it was not the end. To the students who didn't go the other time, fret not. The two handsome tour guides are here today and to have a talk." she said.


The girls were squealing since they knew the two tour guides were Donghae and Onew.


Soon, the two singers came in. Loud piercing screams could be heard at least two kilometres away. Hah, ok sorry I'm exaggerating.


They greeted us and introduced themselves.  There were many cameraman that came in together with them. I hid my face because I did not want my face to be captured.


"So, as many of you knows, I am a trainee together with Kibum who is known as Key in your class. We were supposed to debut months ago but a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter