Chapter 12

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*Jay's POV*

 

 

"JONGHYUUUUUUUUUN" Gyuri screamed. She's finally awake but... who is Jonghyun?

 

 

"Are you alright?" I asked, surprised no one heard her loud scream despite being on the same bus.

 

 

"Where am I?"

 

 

"In the bus! We're going for a school trip, remember?"

 

 

"oh yes. I'm alright." she assured.

 

 

*Gyuri's POV*

That dream was scary. Where's Jonghyun anyways?

 

 

I stood up, trying to search for him in the bus and there he was. He sat right next to Key. Yea right, Jay. No seat huh?

 

 

I heaved a sigh of relief when I saw him but then I started to get panic when I saw him in pain. I couldn't think right at this moment. I knew I should go next to him without anyone getting suspicious. Then, I had an idea.

 

 

"Jay, can I exchanged seats with you? Sitting next to the window bores me. I wanna chat with Minyoung." I asked.

"Is sitting next to me, boring? Why you chose to talk to Minyoung when you can talk to me?" Jay thought.

 

 

"Sure" he beamed.

 

 

That was nice. I quickly exchanged seats with him and tapped Minyoung on the shoulder. She was obviously annoyed with Jiyong since she looked so. I guess I saved her this time round. Jiyong looked out of the window immediately, just like jay.

 

 

"Oh Gyuri. What can I do for you?" she asked. I quickly typed on my phone since I can't say it out because Jay was beside me.

 

 

Someone's in need of my help. I can't do this alone without anyone thinking I'm crazy.

 

 

She nodded and we both slowly crept behind without the teacher knowing we're moving around.

 

 

"Eh? Where's she going? Alright, I get it. I'm boring." Jay thought.

 

 

On my way back, I could see Jonghyun looking normal. I tried to catch his attention but failed so I decided to act as if I'm coughing and asked a sweet from Key. That was when Jjong finally realises that I was there.

 

 

While Key searched his bag, I mouthed "Come with me"  to Jonghyun. He got it and came with me.

 

 

Finally, we sat all the way back where people behind are sleeping. "So, who are you trying to save?" Minyoung asked.

 

 

"Jonghyun."

 

 

"That ghost?"

 

 

"Yea, umm.." I looked at Minyoung and she got my hint. She moved all the way to the other end.

 

 

"So, are you feeling fine?" I asked Jonghyun.

 

 

*Jonghyun's POV*

 

 

"Of course I'm fine. Why wouldn't I?"

 

 

"I dreamt that you were taken away by some old woman and then you were screaming my name. You looked in pain but as I come nearer, you went further away. I got scared when I can't reach you. Then I woke up and saw you in pain." she explained.

 

 

She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter