29

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Kim's and Park's family gathered together in a restaurant. Gyuri stayed at home, doing her work instead. They sat in a round table, getting themselves comfortable with the seats. 

"So this is Jonghyun, your long lost son? He grew up to be so handsome!" Mrs Park complimented as she tapped on Jonghyun's shoulders. 

"Thank you. You are so kind. Mrs Park, you look so familiar to me. Have I seen you somewhere before?" He asked, unsure. Something tells him he met her before but he was unable to figure out where and when. 

"No, son. This should be the first time I am meeting you. You can just call us Aunty and Uncle, just like Minyoung." She smiled as Jonghyun nod his head. 

 

At home, Gyuri was thinking of all sorts of  solutions to make him remember her. She doesn't know where to start. "Maybe SM entertainment? No!!!! Maybe my house? You are so ridiculous, Gyuri. He will think you are a e for bringing him to your house! AHHHH" She groaned. 

Gyuri was about to give up when she saw something shining. It was the ring! "that's it! He should remember the ring!" Feeling proud of herself, she drifted to sleep. 

 

 

"Jonghyun-ssi, can we talk?" Gyuri approached Jonghyun when she saw him waiting for Minyoung as per normal. Jonghyun played nice and went along with her to somewhere. 

After hesitating for a while, she finally gathered the courage to ask about the ring. "Do you, by any chance, remember this?" She held out the ring.

"What's this? Another ploy to get me be your boyfriend? I am sorry but I'm taken. You don't have to be silly and try to get me stuff and asked me whether I remember you know. That ring must be expensive, pawn it and get yourself some nice food to eat ok. I have to go now, goodbye." Jonghyun's words unknowingly pierced through her heart deeply. 

She was not given a chance to say her explanation and was told hurtfu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter