Chapter 32

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun cycled around the place, hoping to find a way out. His mind would not stop replaying the voice's words. Just who was Gyuri to him?  He racked his brain but he could not find any answers. Is she really important?

Jonghyun found himself cycling to the same place again. That petite body he saw a while back, appears right in front him again. Is this fate? Is the owner of the voice a some kind of fortune teller? Should he help?

His heart fell when he sees her hurting even in her sleep. "Why am I feeling worried for you? You scolded me just now when I wanted to help. I have just met you not long ago. Why am I feeling this way?" 

He made his way to her. Parking his bicycle right beside him, he got off his bicycle and bend down. He sighed, "Why are you so careless?" he whispered to himself. 

He grabbed the medicine near her and slowly apply it on her wounds, making sure that she won't wake up while he is at it. Gyuri winced in pain but did not wake up from her sleep. Once Jonghyun was done, he did not know what to do. "I helped her already. I should leave now." he thought. 

He stood up, wanting to take his bicycle and then leave this place. However, the voice stopped him again. 

"Call yourself a gentleman. You did not just helped her apply the medicine and having the thoughts of leaving her. So selfish."

"Excuse me, can you stop startling me? You said so, if I see her, I should help her. I did help her and from there, she should be able to do something. What else do you want?"

"A real man doesn't leave a woman to be own her own when she is in danger. Bring her back with you obviously."

"No, I won't." He folded his arms.

"If I have the ability to let you meet her again no matter how many turns you make around here, I can also make you stay in this place forever." she threatened. 

"YOU EVIL PERS- OH WAIT, ARE YOU EVEN A HUMAN? JUST LET ME OUT OF HERE. WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME TO HELP A PERSON WHO HAS NO RELATIONS WITH ME OR WHATSOEVER. " He shouted. The voice was gone. He screamed in frustration. 

"Jonghyun?" Gyuri asked weakly. Jonghyun turned to look at her. "No, it can't be him. I scared him away. He wouldn't want to see my face again." She shut her eyelids, thinking it was just a dream. 

"Who would want to see a stalker" he thought, laughing. 

"Where are you bringing him? Bring him back here! Don't bring him away." she said in a croaked voice. A tear escaped her eyes, making Jonghyun shocked. He sat beside her, thinking of what to do. "I only did wrong once, why did you have to go? Now that you're back, why did you forget me? I did not mean to ignore you. I was just upset." she continued, her eyes still shut. 

"Yah, wake up." Jonghyun tapped her. "Ohmygod, you're burning up! What should I do?"  he touched his forehead using one while the other touched hers. He was panicking and worried. He felt the need to protect her all of sudden from more harm. He took out his jacket he was wearing and wrapped it around her. The sun is setting, night is coming. He cursed himself for having a no battery phone. "Seriously, at this timing?!" he ranted. "Crazy woman, did you bring your phone with you?"

Gyuri slo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter