Chapter 16

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


*Gyuri's POV*

Woke up with a bright smile on my face. I couldn't fathom why am I this happy. I've been feeling this way since last night. It was hard for me to get to sleep thanks to Jonghyun.


/Flashback/


"Why are you looking at me like this?" I asked as I lied down on my comfortable bed.


"Since you know that I can turn into a human anytime I want, can I get a hug, please?" he pleads with his cute puppy eyes.


No, Gyuri, no. You must not give in.


"Dream on!"


"I am dreaming."


"Of?"


"Hugging you. Thinking about how fluffy would you be, kills me inside." said Jonghyun as he taps his finger on his pinkish lips.


"You errrrrt!" I threw a pillow at him.


"Hey, what were you thinking of? I was just saying that you probably would make a pleasant pillow to lie on!" How dare you, Kim Jonghyun. "By chance, are you thinking dirty?" He smirked.


"Wh-What? Obviously a big N-O. ARGH, GET OUT OF MY SIDE NOW, I WANT TO SLEEP." I immediately turn off the lights like a ninja, hoping that he won't see me blushing. I heard him giggle. It was so cute that I can't even think properly.


"You find that cute?" I gasped at this question by him. I forgot he could read my mind. Forget it. I'm not going to say anything anymore.


/End of flashback/


"Want a ride to school, Gyuri?" Jonghyun's sudden conversation startled me. I shook my head immediately. "Aren't you being cruel to reject me that fast?" he pouted. I couldn't reject that cute face.


"Fine." Without further ado, I was dragged out of my house. Just then, I remembered he had vehicle to give me a lift. I pulled him back and said, "waitttttttt. With what are you going to give me a ride?"


"Close your eyes." Like an obedient kid, I obeyed him. Suddenly, I felt myself floating. I didn't dared to open my eyes. I am afraid of heights. "Open your eyes. I promise I won't let you fall"


So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter