Chapter 2.

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                               

*Gyuri's POV* 
I walked out the toilet's door and saw Jay's standing near it. I ignored him and walked away. "Isn't it rude to not say 'Hi' when you see a friend?" he said. That startled me. 

I walked away briskly. I picked up my back and yeah, pulled Minyoung away and left. Guys nowadays. It was already night when I reached home. Went to many different places right after leaving the foodcourt earlier on. I took a bath and rested for a while. 

"Gyuri-ah, are these your dirty clothes?" Mum asked. I nodded as I close my eyes slowly. I felt so sleepy. Suddenly, what the old lady told me earlier on, reminds me of something. THE RING!

I opened my eyes and sat up right away. WHERE'S MUM?! AH RIGHT, SHE'S ABOUT TO WASH THE CLOTHES.... in the middle of the night. I ran down the stairs and screamed, "WAAAAAAAAAIITT." 

"Yah Park Gyuri, how can you startle your mum that way? If I have a heart problems, you probably would be so desperate searching for help now." 

"hehe, I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to.. Where's my school skirt?" 

Mum handed me my school skirt and I immediately ran upstairs after taking the ring out. I closed the door and sat in front of my study table. I took out the ring and it looked so ordinary. Suddenly, it blings. 

It blings. THE RING BLINGS. I had the sudden urge to wear it. "Wear it once you're home." That sentence kept replaying on mind. I took the ring and wear it on my finger. Nothing happened. I stood up and turned around. I saw a half- guy. "Hi." he said as he waved his right hand. I screamed upon seeing him. 

"Y-y-y-you, what are you doing here? Who are you?" I asked. He sat on my bed with one of his legs up and checks his fingernails. "YAH, I'M ASKING YOU A QUESTION!" 

"Honey, is it alright inside?" Mum asked as she runs in to my room. "Who were you talking to?" she asked again. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter