Chapter 1.

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                        

*Gyuri's POV* 
School finally reopens after two long months. I wasn't even looking forward to it. Everywhere I go, there's always people doing immoral stuffs. Something I really want to do is, get out of this stupid school as soon as possible. Thank God this is my last year before I start working. 

I was walking slowly to class, when suddenly, someone threw a paper at me. What the.. I turned and saw Key. I showed him the most annoyed face I could ever give to someone. Who cares if he's one of the most popular guys in school? Ah right, other girls. 

I sat on my seat and stared at the whiteboard while waiting for the teacher to come. Suddenly, a hand was waving in front of me. "Are you alright?" Minyoung asked. My best friend ever. 

"Nope, I'm fine. I was just tired." 

"Ah, okay. Have you read today's paper? It was about a guy who's a trainee for SME mysteriously went missing a few years back on a trip to somewhere?" 

"Nope, I'm not interested in it." 

"What a pity. It was an interesting article. I thought you might want to read it." 

"Fine, I'll try and read it if I want to later on alright? Oh, the teacher's here. Quick, sit. Act as if we're not close." She nodded and sat beside me. 

I was hoping our acting would work so that we won't get separated but too bad. This teacher wants to change our seating arrangement. WHY? 


*Jay's POV* 
I've never really talked to any girls although I'm popular. Definitely not a flirt like Jiyong and Key. Okay, I'm dead if they heard what I said. 

The teacher's changing our seats. Hmm? "Minyoung, please sit right next to Jiyong-ssi." the teacher said. She then eyed on me. I knew my place's going to be changed. "Jaebeom-ssi, please move and sit beside Gyuri." she said. I looked at her, confused. Who is she? 

I was about to ask when Key suddenly screamed, "Noooo. Can't hyung just sit here with me? Please?" He acts cute again. This guy.. "Key-ssi, no more nonsense from you. Anymore distruptions, you're going for detentions." the teacher said firmly. Key pouted upon hearing that. Ha ha ha. 

"Excuse me." I raised my right hand. The teacher raised her eyebrow when she heard that. 

"Yes?" 

"Who is Gyuri?" I could hear people whispering here and there. What? I really have no idea who is she. "Gyuri, please raise your hand." the teacher commanded. 

I looked around to see who was it. She's sitting alone and she looked shocked when I look at her. This is my first time meeting her and wow, she's a beauty. "Key, goodbye!" I waved goodbye at Key.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter