Chapter 11

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jonghyun's POV*

Is it just me or that, she seems sad? She seems confused. Shall I cheer her up? Wait, why should I? 

"Why are you so quiet today?" I asked her.

"Am I? Aren't I always like this?"

"Oh, really? Then why aren't you excited to go for the trip?"

"Don't I look excited to you?" she started laughing to herself. I laughed.

"No, you don't. You should be acting like this 'OMG I AM SO EXCITED TO GO FOR THE TRIP. WOOOO.' That's it!" I acted out the way she should be in a very, extremely girly voice. What was I thinking? I literally smacked my forehead. 

*Gyuri's POV*

I can't help but laugh secretly at his silliness. This guy has a cute side of him too. "OKAY, LET'S GO." I said. 

"WOO, LET'S GO!" 

"Oh, Kim Jonghyun"

"Yes"

"Thank you."

"Why?"

I refused to answer his question so I just smile at him. When was the last time I smiled at him genuinely? Alright, forget about that. 

Soon, we finally arrive school. We immediately get in to the bus to avoid wasting time. Minyoung decided to sit with Jiyong and I don't even know why. "Minyoung, aren't you suppose to sit with me?!" I look straight to her eyes, hoping she get my message. She got it but then she insists I sit alone. 

I let out a sigh and sat randomly alone. For once, I wish Jonghyun was here. This guy, forever goes missing whenever I need him. I looked out of the window, letting out another sigh. This time, even louder. 

"Why are you sighing? Don't you like it that I'm sitting here with you?" I was startled by the voice that's talking to me. I was even shocked when I saw who was it. 

*Jay's POV*

There we go. Time to gather my courage and sit next to her. I smiled at how she was looking out of the window, pouting. She looks really cute. Suddenly, she sighed.

"Why are you sighing? Don't you like it that I'm sitting here with you?" I asked. She turned and look at me. Judging from her expression, I knew she was startled by me. I giggled. 

"Ah.. no.." she smiled. "Why are you sitting next to me?" 

/flashback/

"Minyoung, please! Let me sit with Gyuri! I promise I won't do anything to her! Just sit other places

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter