Chapter 33

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Jay and Minyoung continued their search for Jonghyun and Gyuri with the help of the police. 

 

Gyuri woke up slowly when she felt something heavy on her shoulders. Her heart raced when she realise who was the owner of the hand on her shoulders. It was Jonghyun's. She wanted the time to freeze and let her admire his milky skin. It was much better than him being awake and not talking to her like they used to. She admired his long eyelashes and wondered if he was a girl secretly. The thought of Jonghyun wearing something feminine made her giggle a little too loud which woke Jonghyun up. 

Their eyes met. Somehow, Jonghyun was lost in her eyes. He could not believe he actually slept like this with a girl especially with her. 'Why does it feel it was not my first time doing this? Have I ever did this?' Jonghyun thought. The scene was way too familiar for him. He actually caught himself staring at a girl who he had just realised, is beautiful. When the two finally realised what were they doing, they drew back from each other. 

Jonghyun let out a cough. "Did you sleep well last night?" He asked. 

"Ah, yes. I am so glad there is no wild boars or anything."

"I sure am glad too. Uhm, it is morning now. We should go, you know. Everyone is worried for sure. Can you walk now?" Gyuri tried lifting herself up before trying to walk but failed miserably. 

"I can't even get up properly, not to mention walking properly. " She sighed. 

"Fine, we'll take my bike together then. I'll carry you slowly to my bike and then you sit down properly, young lady!"

"But what about my bike?" 

"If you think you are strong enough to even walk, sure, we can bring your bike along but no, you can't even get up. Forget about it. I know it is spoilt anyways. "

Gyuri gave up arguing and went with him. Jonghyun slowly guide her to the seat behind him before getting ready  to move. Gyuri felt like hugging his waist but she ended up putting her hands on his shoulders. Jonghyun jumped a little at the sudden skinship. He likes skinship but to have skinship with Gyuri felt different. Jonghyun coughed. 

"Are you sure you want to put your hands there?"

"Is there a problem?"

"Uhm, no. How about massaging my shoulders while I cycle? It's pretty tiring, you know." Jonghyun joked. 

"You want me to?" Gyuri started massaging him which made him laugh. 

"Just kidding! You're so naive! I was thinking maybe," he stopped cycling. "you can put your arms here." He took her arms and let it hug his waist before continuing the ride.

Gyuri was glad Jonghyun was facing the front or else he would have seen how red she had turned. Jonghyun smiled. He love the feeling when he did that. He did not know why he wanted that to happen. He just wanted to. 

Gyuri let out a small laugh out of a sudden. 

"Why are you laughing?"

"Didn't you said you will never like me? Why are you making me hug you like this?"Jonghyun was taken aback by the sudden question.

"I.. uhm, I was afraid you would fall! You're sick!" 

"Oh really? Okay, I'll accept that white lie."

"What, white lie? It's the truth!" Jonghyun defended himself. Gyuri just laughed. 

 

 

 

"I'm curious. What happened to you when you were missing?" Gyuri knew the answer but she wanted to hear from him. 

"I don't really recall much except this person." Jonghyun answered, making Gyuri hoped it was her that he remembered. "The sad thing is, I only recall an old lady."

"Old lady? It might be her!!" Gyuri thought. "That was all? Why would you remember an old lady?"

"I have no idea. I cannot remember her face completely now but I guess, she took care of me when I wasn't here? As for how I managed to reach the dorm on my own, I don't know."

"You don't remember anything else?"

"Is there anything I should?"

"How would I know.." Sadness filled her heart. "You should remember me." She thought. 

 

 

Jay was about to enter the forest together with the police when someone could be seen riding a bicycle from afar was heading towards them. Jay felt something pricking his heart when Jay saw the person behind the guy cycling the bicycle, hugging him. He tried not to show his sadness and head towards them. 

"Gyuri-ah, I was so worried about you. What happened to you?" Jay hurriedly guide Gyuri out of her s-, no, away from Jonghyun to be exact. 

"She had a fever last night. Bring her to the doctor and do your duty as her boyfriend." Jonghyun jealously said. He wanted to be in his place, he did not understand why. 

"Oppa, are you okay?" Minyoung asked. Jonghyun assured her by smiling and thanked the police for the hard work before leaving with Minyoung. 

Jonghyun sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter