Chapter 27

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minyoung saw what happened. She did not know how to comfort Gyuri. She just could not believe he does not remember Gyuri or her. After all, they met countless time when he was still a non human being. 

Minyoung put her right arm over Gyuri's shoulder, patting her shoulder telling her it was okay. Gyuri's eyes was swollen. She did not want Jonghyun or anyone else to see so she tried excusing herself before dinner starts. 

 

Gyuri walks around the neighborhood aimlessly. She had to dry her tears before going home just in case her parents bombs her with questions. 

Her feet finally halt at a beach nearby. Tears start to form when she thought of Jonghyun. "This is ridiculous. Park Gyuri, he doesn't remember you anymore. Stop thinking of him anymore." She quickly took off the ring and threw it elsewhere. 

"Ouch." Gyuri looked up to see Jay rubbing his head. The ring hit his head instead. Jay bend down and picked up the ring before taking the seat right next to her. Gyuri blinked her eyes repeatedly. "Aren't you going to apologise?" He asked. 

"S-s-sorry." Her voice cracked a little. 

"Why are you crying? Did someone bully you? Who is it??? Tell me!!" Gyuri shook her head, not wanting any trouble. "You're lying. It is that Jonghyun guy isn't it? I should've known" 

Jay stood up, about to find Jonghyun and beat him up but stopped when he heard Gyuri crying again. He sat down again and scratched his head. He was the worst in comforting. 

"You know, you can tell me what is wrong. I may not be able to help much but at least you will feel better. " 

Gyuri hesitated but she told him the story from the start anyways. Jay could not believe what he heard but he believed it because he knew Gyuri had no reason to lie to him about this. 

"So, the other time when I first saw him, he wasn't really a human?" 

"He was half human at that time but now he is a complete human. " 

"this is confusing. Do you really mean it when you threw the ring?" 

"Why not. I should've thrown it a long time ago. He had already forgotten who I am,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter