Chapter 34

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 8AM in the morning when Jonghyun woke up after a dream. His lips curved up when he sees a petite body sleeping next to him. "If this is a dream, I wish for this to last. Why do I actually like the fact that you are actually right beside me, holding my hands like this? Why do I actually feel as though I know you but all my life I have never met you? Why do I actually dream of you when I have no slightest feeling of like towards you? Why do I hate the fact that I saw you in the arms of another guy? Is this a sign?" 

Jonghyun almost touched her face when Gyuri moved a little. Jonghyun immediately pretended to be asleep when Gyuri stretched her body before sitting up straight. 

Gyuri took a look at Jonghyun and asked herself aloud, "Why did I actually sensed you were awake? It was probably just a dream, I guess."

Gyuri poured herself a glass of water while she watched over Jonghyun who was still feigning to be asleep. 

"Jonghyun-ah," she said, "will you stop with your game and remember me already? I know I was wrong but treating me like this for the past month ever since you came back as a human is really torturing me."

Jonghyun was confused. "What are you talking about?"

"If I knew this was going to happen, I would have chosen to throw away the ring when I first received it. I regret knowing you, regret being able to be the only one who could see you back then and the biggest regret of my life is, to actually fall in love with you." Tears were forming in her eyes. 

"I really don't understand what you meant, Gyuri. Have I actually hurt you before?" 

"I guess, rather than being a fool here, hoping you would actually wake up and then tell me you remember me and say those three words to me. I should not wait for you anymore, shouldn't I? I guess I already made a decision. I'll stop. ugh, why am I being so emotional when you are not even able to hear me when you're sleeping?" Gyuri let out a small laugh. 

Jonghyun felt hurt when he heard that for some reason. "I must find out the truth and, what does she means by decision?"

SHINee members came knocking in out of a sudden. Gyuri quickly wipe away her tears in case they enquire about it. 

"Did Jjong woke up?" Onew asked. Gyuri shook her head.

"Since you guys are here, I should take my leave now. Goodbye" Gyuri quickly head towards the exit. 

 

 

"Are you really leaving?" Minyoung asked.

"I made up the decision ever since the day he no longer remembers me. I had already given my word to my parents. I cannot back out now." Gyuri said as she pulled her luggage down the staircase. 

"You didn't bid him farewell in person, didn't you?"

Gyuri sighed. "I don't want to break into tears in front of a guy who doesn't remember me at all. It is of no use at all." 

"You should, you know. Even if he doesn't remember you, at least he was a part of your life before. Someone who had brought smiles and laughter in your life."

"Don't forget he is also the one who brought sadness and tears."

"Gyuri.." Minyoung clutched Gyuri's arm.

"Don't bother persuading me. If you are my friend, let me be." Gyuri faked a smile. 

Gyuri's mother came running down the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter