Chapter 31

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two went back to their seats. Taemin sat beside Jonghyun. Jiyong and Minyoung sat across each other and Jay sat beside Gyuri. It was an awkward position with Gyuri and Jonghyun sitting across each other. 

Gyuri's eyes wandered to Taemin's 's' which caught Jonghyun's attention. Reminded of what she saw earlier on, she giggled. 

"Why are you looking at Taem- no I mean Taeun's chest? Is there something wrong with them or you're just jealous of her assets?" Jonghyun asked which made Gyuri laughed out loud. 

"What did you say? Jealous? HAHAHAHAHHAHA no. I just thought she LOOKS pretty. What were you thinking of, oh my god." Gyuri rolled her eyes while laughing at how the 'couple' can still pretend even after getting caught.

The food came after a while. Attempting to make Gyuri discard the thought of being together with him, he purposely took some dish and offered to feed Taemin with his bare hand. "Taeun-ah, SAY AHHHHHHHHHHH. Open your mouth wide quick, your HONEY's hand is hurting badly. Ow ow, my hand's falling out of my body!"

Embarrassed by his acts, Taemin widened his eyes and kicked Jonghyun's legs. He awkwardly open his mouth and accept being fed by Jonghyun. Gyuri had her hands on and pretended she wanted to puke. She was disgusted, honestly.

"Are you jealous?" Jay whispered to her ears.

"What? Of course not. Ew, that was too exaggerating!" She made a disgusted face.

"Don't move. There's something on your face." Jay motioned Jonghyun to pass a tissue to him and wiped some dirt off her face. It felt like time froze and everyone at that table just stared at them. "Why do you look so shocked? You're so cute. No wonder I love you."

Jonghyun purposely faked a cough which brought them to reality. Something about what Jonghyun saw made him annoyed but he thought it was normal.  

 

"Do you guys want to hear a story? I happened to watch this interesting drama few days back and I thought it would be interesting to share to you guys!" Gyuri asked, excitedly. 

"Really? I WANT TO HEAR" Minyoung answered way too loudly, gaining a stare from Jiyong who was embarrassed by her. 

"It's like this. There's this woman who apparently love this particular guy way too much and they did not get together but they do love each other. Because of an unfortunate incident, the guy lost a part of his memory and the one he lost included the woman he loved. After a long period of time, she decided to tell him the truth so she confessed her feelings and tried to tell the truth. However, the guy did not reciprocate her feelings. She did not want to give up because she has been liking him for so long. The guy got irritated and asked his MALE friend to pass as his GIRLFRIEND." Taemin and Jonghyun choked on their food when they heard that. 

"Are you guys okay?" Gyuri teasingly asked. 

"Of course we are. The food is just too delicious that we choked on it. Don't bother about us, carry on." Jonghyun smiled. 

"Ooo I see. Now where was I. Oh, then there was this one day, the guy decided to tell the woman that he has a girlfriend and ask her to stop bothering her. Unfortunately for them, they got caught when the 'girlfriend' went to the toilet and um, his 's' dropped out of his body." Gyuri  and others laughed out loud except for Taemin who choked on his drink and coughed badly. 

"Caught you." Gyuri thought. 

"So are you going to tell me that you choked because the PLAIN water is too delicious?"

"Nope. Because she wanted to laugh but choked instead. Now, let's continue eating." Jonghyun defended. 

 

 

They continued eating till their plates were about to be sparkling clean. Two pairs of chopsticks landed on the last shrimp which caught everyone on that table's attention. 

"If you are a gentleman, you should know how to give way and let this shrimp resides in my stomach." Gyuri argued. 

"I never said I am a gentleman. I saw this shrimp way before you so it is only right that you give me this. Plus, I am older than you." Jonghyun argued back. 

"Excuse me? I saw it before you and my chopsticks landed on the shrimp 0.28163727367267272 nanoseconds before you did. So if you don't mind, I am so eating thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter