Chapter 18

My Blinger Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Gyuri's POV*

"Give me a chance to protect you. Let me the person who cheers you up when you're down. Let me love you, please?" Jay said.

"I really don't know how to answer you. I'm sorry, I just can't accept you now." I turn and took a few steps forward.

"Alright but at least let me pretend to be your boyfriend. You surely wouldn't want others to look at you differently. I don't know why were you behaving that way in that video but one thing for sure, let me protect you"

Even he knows about it?

"Alright then."

"Go home first. I promise things would be back to normal tomorrow."

I could only nod since it's the last resort. Darn you, Kim Jonghyun. Just how many times have you gotten me in trouble? I'm getting sick of it already.

*Jonghyun's POV*

I walk around the house in my ghostly form to avoid meeting Gyuri's mother. I am really going crazy at this rate. I ruffled my hair and laid back on Gyuri's bed. I closed my eyes.

"I suppose you're having fun?" I opened my eyes slowly to see that old woman again. What an annoyance.

"So sarcastic. What do you want this time round?"

"Quit thinking about why you keep getting headaches. I figured that you will keep thinking about it so I shall spare you from headaches."

"And?"

"Actually I wasn't the one who erased your memories. Forgive me for not telling you earlier. When you first came down to Earth from my place, your memories were slowly losing. I can't do anything about it. Whether you will retrieve your memories, depends on yourself and someone. Someone on Earth could help you but remember, if, I said if, that person is a female, you mustn't fall in love with her. I told you from the start. Although you're no difference from a ghost now, you are somehow a human too so naturally you have feelings. You can't fall in love with anyone now because if you do, don't expect a happy ending. The consequences are dire. I bet you still remember"

"As if I would have feelings with anyone"

"You never know, young man. By the way, avoid using your powers from now onwards. Only use it when you need it. Also, never show your human-self more than 5 minutes. You'll suffer from it"

"WHAT?! Why?"

"That's a rule, young man. There's something else but, Oh your owner's back. Till then!"

"WAIT!" In a blink of an eye, she's gone.

Why is Gyuri back so early? I thought she comes back late today?

Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by the sudden loud noise made my the door. It was Gyuri, with an angry face. 

*Gyuri's POV*

Jonghyun had this blur face as he look at me.

"What happened?" He asked.

I refused to answer him. I acted as if I didn't see him nor hear him. I took my towel and went to the bathroom to bathe.

*Jonghyun's POV*

"Can somebody tell me what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter