Lyon, France

Strange Entity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lyon, France, March 24 (Night)

---

 

Baekhyun's technically not supposed to be here.

 

Each of his friends had to choose to live in different countries if they wanted Kris and Luhan to stay safe. But Baekhyun and one of his friends, Kyungsoo, figured that their group couldn't completely trust their enemy, so they lied about their whereabouts to everyone else. Baekhyun said that he would live in Poland, but really, he's been living in the same country as Suho for the past year. And he remembers that Kyungsoo said that he would live in Argentina, but actually lives in the United States instead.

 

"Worst case scenario is Kai having to find all of us again like he did the last time," Kyungsoo had mused to him.

 

Baekhyun had given Kyungsoo a knowing look, mumbling, Like you'd mind and laughed as Kyungsoo playfully punched his shoulder.

 

France, the country home to the city of lights, is a perfect fit for Baekhyun since he can control light. (And he would've chosen it as his first country of choice but Suho rudely beat him to the punch.) Baekhyun's home is in a French city called Lyon; a city bursting with life, style, and huge structures with interesting histories.

 

It's late at night, and Baekhyun is at the bottom steps of a tall structure, his hands in his jacket pockets as he listens to music with his earbuds. As he walks up the steps, he hums along to an instrumental that's playing on his phone (the kind of instrumental that's the perfect background music for taking a journey somewhere).

 

At a flat plane leading to more steps, he stops and takes a quick glance around just to make sure that he's really alone. He doesn't sense anyone or anything around but decides to pick up the pace anyway. Taking two steps at a time now, he continues up the ever-scaling steps and makes it to a few corridors. To his left, are only bricks on a long-winding wall, while to his right are walls and doors leading to even more passageways. Lights in high-hanging lamps illuminate his way as he continues to walk on.

 

Now his path leads to him walking down-hill and he suddenly stops when he hears a low looming sound behind him. He swivels around to take a gander at his surroundings and a lamp above him flickers slightly. in his lips, he glances around once more before turning back around agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter