Marseille, France

Strange Entity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Marseille, France, March 23 (Daytime)

---

 

Suho's currently sleeping on his couch, dreaming of happier things to forget about his reality for a while.

 

Suddenly, his phone vibrates on top of the open magazines on the coffee table next to him and after a long minute of continuous vibrating, his eyes pop open, and he glares at his phone while running a hand through his hair. It's just his alarm, telling him that it's time to get up and get a move on.

 

Once it finally stops vibrating, he pockets his phone and trudges towards his bathroom before stepping in front of the sink. When he twists one of the water knobs, nothing comes out of the tap, and he lets out a sigh as he becomes really awake. Water bills get paid every six months where he lives and he's been using his power of controlling water for all of his water needs.

 

He's technically not supposed to, since it's part of the deal that he and his friends made with an enemy of theirs. No contacting each other and no use of their powers if they wanted their friends Kris and Luhan to stay safe.

 

After twisting the knob back to its original position, Suho looks up at his reflection and smiles sadly.

 

---

 

He's now out of his home, walking towards an abandoned warehouse he likes going to.

 

He's been living in Marseille, France for about a year now, yet only recently, did he discover this abandoned warehouse that's only five minutes away from his tiny home. (He was walking on the grassy field that he always walks on about a week ago and ended up spotting the warehouse after getting distracted over old memories and wandering to the east somehow.) He never entered the warehouse until a few days ago, when his curiosity got the best of him, and once he stepped inside and looked around at the place, he decided that it'd be his sanctuary right then and there.

 

Currently, he's walking up the steps leading to the warehouse and glances around, admiring the wide open space and the windows that are almost twice his size and high up on the second floor. After looking around, he climbs a set of rusting stairs and ends up right in front of one of the many windows. Feeling reckless, he then climbs on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter