The Unknown Part 2

Strange Entity
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

???, ???, March 30 (Early morning)

---

 

Luhan doesn't know what time it is.

 

It's been some hours since he and Kris got captured, and he hasn't been able to sleep, feeling too anxious and scared over having another nightmare again. Kris, on the other hand, looks to be having a good dream while sleeping on the opposite side of the bed after Luhan finally managed to move him off of his body.

 

Suddenly, Luhan's stomach grumbles and he groans, remembering when he was in the comfort of his own home, just about to eat some dinner when he got kidnapped.

 

* * *

 

It wasn't a rough or violent kidnapping, but understandably, Luhan started to thrash around when he felt a pair of hands cover his waist and lift him up onto one of said hand-owner's shoulders. With his heart racing, he reached out his trembling hands towards the frying pan on his stove to try and lift it and smack the intruder with it. But, his hands were shaking too much to listen to his mind and lift it enough and he turned his head to look behind himself when he heard the back-door open.

 

With his eyes widening even more, he screamed and used all his practice from kicking footballs to kick the intruder's crotch. The intruder cursed loudly and clutched their crotch as they slumped towards the ground and Luhan slipped off of the intruder's shoulders onto his , just a few steps away from the now open back-door.

 

A slight breeze was blowing through and he looked at the intruder, staring at them. What faced him was a pale woman seemingly around his age, with long black hair pulled up into a fringe bun, a black outfit on and very defined arm muscles taunting his own lean arms. He then pushed himself off the ground and peered down at the woman, demanding to know why she was trying to kidnap him.

 

"I didn't want to kidnap you, you ," she complained, hoarsely. "Damn, this hurts..."

 

Luhan's eyes narrowed at that. "Who the heck are you?"

 

She sighed and began to reply when she spotted a pair of feet tiptoeing behind Luhan. "Wait--don't!"

 

The new intruder in his home glanced at her, confused, before they brought their attention back to Luhan's neck--one hand already reaching for it.

 

Luhan turned around just in time to see this new intruder and swiftly dodged out of their hand's reach before he frantically looked around for somewhere to run. This second intruder was a man seemingly around his age too, with a light-complexion, monolids, dark-brown hair and other features--wearing the same black attire as the first intruder.

 

Luhan started backing away, taking cautious steps back, but then his feet hit the woman's legs and he tripped backwards over them. The fall to the ground was super unpleasant as he reflexively shot out of his hands and landed onto his palms.

 

"!" he cursed, as his brain made quick work to register the pain.

 

The woman looked to him and then to the new intruder and muttered to herself, "I don't get paid enough for this."

 

The second intruder watched as Luhan started to get up, but paid him no mind as he bent down and crouched closer to the first intruder, asking if she was alright. She waved him off and started to get up, asking him to bring Luhan back to them as Luhan ran around them towards the back-door. The man nodded and then pointed an index finger at Luhan--instantly stopping him in his tracks.

 

Luhan's eyes widened and he just about managed to turn his head to the side as he felt like multiple invisible ropes had taken control over his entire body. Then, he felt himself get unnaturally lifted off of the ground as the man lifted their finger up. And when the man pressed his index finger and thumb together and pulled his hand in towards himself--Luhan floated towards the two intruders.

 

"Good job," the woman said towards the man, giving a pat to his back.

 

The man gave her a lopsided smile and twirled his finger in a circle causing Luhan's whole body to turn around to fully face them, his head no longer turned at an angle. He then let his wrist slack a bit--keeping Luhan lifted in front of them.

 

"Now listen up," the woman said, directing her attention towards Luhan. "EXO-planet is safe, and the King...well, he wants you to come home."

 

Luhan stared at her, eyes wavering before he spouted, "W-what do you mean 'it's safe'? And how do you know my father? What the...?"

 

"Because, you're Prince Han," the man piped up. Luhan's eyes widened. "We were once working under your family and the Huang family before the war. The red force finally got driven out since about eh...eleven months or so."

 

Luhan gaped. "H...how did--the--what--I--the...how the hell did they get defeated?!"

 

"General Huang and his army," the woman piped up. A smile of admiration appeared on her face as she talked about the general. "After four long years, they finally drove those evil beings out of our planet."

 

Three years ago, when the red force had taken over parts of his home-planet, Luhan's parents had ordered for him and his friends to be put on a small emergency spaceship headed for Earth (a much larger planet that's otherwise very similar to theirs). When their spaceship broke through Earth's atmosphere and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter